PDA

View Full Version : Seal & Redondo beach same time

spitbreaker
06-29-2008, 02:20 AM
i woke up about 6am, pack my stuffs, went down to seal beach about 7am checking it out if croaker ar hitting, etc. its waste of time out there about 2 hr, man its slow, so i said forget so i jam at redondo beach pier go kill some mack, when i got there its WFO from 12pm to 11am, i didnt even try sabaki, all i have single hook, couple split shot, old baits from pier, keep nailing them left and right no stop, couple people left, fill quarter bucket or less, i stay there until i was worn out or can't hold rod or cant handle extreme cold wind anymore, decide left about 11:45pm fill up 5 gal. bucket, all people looking at me "what ar u going to do with all the mack?" i said going to use make bait of them! catfish season daddy coming home w/ secret bait,
i almost pass out on freeway got home safe

Oz
06-29-2008, 02:45 AM
dedicated fisherman u are :LOL::cool:

fishshep
06-29-2008, 08:15 PM
Thats hard core for sure !! but,try goin easier on yourself
next time!!! Dosed off a few times myself comin back
from fishin in San Diego!!! Better to pull over and snooze a
little, or before you leave the lot!!!

one_leg
06-29-2008, 08:18 PM
thats a long day for some macks................commitment!!!

Zombie Bass ATTACK
06-29-2008, 08:25 PM
Thats hard core for sure !! but,try goin easier on yourself
next time!!! Dosed off a few times myself comin back
from fishin in San Diego!!! Better to pull over and snooze a
little, or before you leave the lot!!!

snoozing in parking lots or on the side of the road gets you tickets or more..personal expierence ...either the cop thinks your drunk,drugged up,fixing to kill someone or following someone..cops will get you for anything..but it is illegal to sleep in your own vehicle on the side of the road or parking lots.:LOL:

ZBA

one_leg
06-29-2008, 08:32 PM
Just park the car on a side street and sleep under the overpass. :Neutral:

spitbreaker
06-29-2008, 10:49 PM
i do next time 11am to 11pm, beside i do once month or its boring around local lake then i give second though thanks guys