PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Valley Lake

riverside_angler
06-22-2008, 10:58 PM
Gonna be heading out to DVL for 1st time and plan on renting a boat. Can someone give me any pointers on where to go to have steady action all day? And what to use? I'm somewhat new to bass angling but have been reading reports of people catching 20+ fish a day. Please help me out, i'm gonna suffer enough with the heat, hopefully i can at least catch something.

thanks ahead!!

Zombie Bass ATTACK
06-22-2008, 11:44 PM
Gonna be heading out to DVL for 1st time and plan on renting a boat. Can someone give me any pointers on where to go to have steady action all day? And what to use? I'm somewhat new to bass angling but have been reading reports of people catching 20+ fish a day. Please help me out, i'm gonna suffer enough with the heat, hopefully i can at least catch something.

thanks ahead!!

Um your way off....your in so cal saltwater!! :ROFL: you need to be in Diamond Valley reports!! delete this and go put it up in there. :) and you can catch bass pretty much all around DVL just drop shot plastics.

one_leg
06-23-2008, 10:16 AM
I actually prefer to see reports in the reports sections.

Maybe the So Cal Freshwater Message Board would be a better place to post it.
But then again, some people never check out forums other than the ones they are interested in.

Oh Well.

O_L