PDA

View Full Version : Take a look.

Halibut Dude
04-13-2007, 09:15 PM
I laughed eh take a look. \(^o^)/

http://www.fishinghurts.com/feat-dogfis ... WAodbwGtHQ (http://www.fishinghurts.com/feat-dogfish.asp?c=1509&gclid=CMrgxf-swYsCFQlQWAodbwGtHQ)

Halibut Dude
04-13-2007, 09:18 PM
Thats funny I never thought about it like that eh whatevers. *_*

one_leg
04-13-2007, 09:52 PM
If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is it considered a hostage situation?

sapdawg11
04-15-2007, 03:01 PM
so how about plants? Aren't plants struggling to survive too and I'm sure that they don't want to be cut off/pulled out/poisoned so that we can have food, medicines, and nicer parks. Where is the website "gardeninghurts.com"? So is it any different to cut off the head of a cabbage then to decapitate a baby?? maybe we just shouldn't eat at all.

I also like how they try to include catch and release fisherman as the evil doers in their campaigns too. I just have a problem with people trying to impose their beliefs on others. Every time that I see someone do it they always do the same thing:

1)Argument has a significant flaw that they cover up with moral judgement
2)its always combative

Seriously, if fishinghurts.com people don't like fishing, don't do it. If you don't like hunting, don't do it. If you want to throw coconuts in the sand all day, do that. How about keeping to yourself and not imposing what you believe on other people to make them seem like they are evil or bad.

Halibut Dude
04-16-2007, 10:09 PM
so how about plants? Aren't plants struggling to survive too and I'm sure that they don't want to be cut off/pulled out/poisoned so that we can have food, medicines, and nicer parks. Where is the website "gardeninghurts.com"? So is it any different to cut off the head of a cabbage then to decapitate a baby?? maybe we just shouldn't eat at all.

I also like how they try to include catch and release fisherman as the evil doers in their campaigns too. I just have a problem with people trying to impose their beliefs on others. Every time that I see someone do it they always do the same thing:

1)Argument has a significant flaw that they cover up with moral judgement
2)its always combative

Seriously, if fishinghurts.com people don't like fishing, don't do it. If you don't like hunting, don't do it. If you want to throw coconuts in the sand all day, do that. How about keeping to yourself and not imposing what you believe on other people to make them seem like they are evil or bad.
so true

spiceguy
04-17-2007, 09:09 AM
........and so the discussion continues.........Do fish feel pain...........all I know is, if I got hooked in the lip, I wouldn't pull like hell as fish do, that would make it hurt more, wouldn't it? Everything that I've read on the subject says they don't feel pain. Of course, if I had a pet fish I wouldn't want to hook it anymore than I would my dog or cat. That is a f**ked up picture of that dog though...

one_leg
04-17-2007, 01:37 PM
I think Frank Zappa liked vegatables alot.

Check the lyrics for the song, "Call any vegetable" at this link.

http://globalia.net/donlope/fz/lyrics/A ... #Vegetable (http://globalia.net/donlope/fz/lyrics/Absolutely_Free.html#Vegetable)

POSTAL
04-17-2007, 11:01 PM
hey thats my dog

Brad100
04-18-2007, 10:42 AM
Those PETA people need to get a hobby!!! Fishing?

lmao :D

one_leg
04-18-2007, 02:13 PM
If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is it considered a hostage situation?

Did anyone else notice how Halibut Dude commented on his own post at the top of this thread. He sounds Canadian, eh!

spiceguy
04-18-2007, 03:04 PM
:shock: :D :) :? :( :x :roll:

DavidE
04-18-2007, 04:16 PM
"Imagine using worms and flies to catch ... eagles and ospreys and hauling them around on 50 feet of line while they tried to get away. Then when you landed them, you'd release them. No one would tolerate that sort of thing with birds. But we will for fish because they're underwater and out of sight."

—Jack Turner, former angler"

I think we've all had this happen with seagulls and the only thing we don't tolerate is the damn seagull!!!!

Ambassadorhawg
04-18-2007, 08:51 PM
It's not PETA, it's PITA, as in PAIN IN THE A_ _!