PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Bayliner Trophy Pro WA 2002 For Sale Dana Point California

ThanksKK
06-21-2008, 11:43 PM
$24,995

I'm selling my personal 2005 Bayliner model 2002 Trophy PRO WA, this boat is VERY FUEL EFFICIENT, yet powerful with the Mercury 135hp OPTIMAX. VERY CLEAN BOAT. I'm the FIRST OWNER.

I always take excellent care of my own toys. Note this is the Trophy PRO walkaround. Includes marine antenna, Garmin GPS, Marine radio with GPS man overboard enabled, fishfinder, bimini top with full zippered "pilot house" enclosure, bait tank, two large fish holds, ice chest, Coast guard items such as flotation devices and fire extinguisher, Cannon Electric Downrigger Included! I am a private party. I am upgrading to a larger boat.

Boat is paid off. Clean California Title in hand. Boat stickers are current and current PTI plate on trailer. Email for tons more pics or call 909-648-2889 if you want to see boat. Located in Dana Point. (Note: I have close to $40,000 invested into this boat so you're getting a super deal).

ONEKID
06-23-2008, 11:27 AM
nice rig, the pilot house is sweet, gotta get that for my striper.

ThanksKK
06-26-2008, 02:35 AM
Yeah it's great. Especially on those cold early morning trips to catalina. It takes a few minutes to zip up, but that's better than freezing your a** off or having water spraying you in the face on a rough ride back.