PDA

View Full Version : LC Metallic Sardine

LiveweLLunker
06-19-2008, 02:25 PM
If anyone is still trying to find the LC's in metallic sardine Fishermans Access in Brea has about 15 left. These are a little different from the original LC metallic sardine because they have a lost scale pattern. They imported them from France. I picked up two of them a couple days ago and they look awesome. Just figured I'd let you guys know about them since I already picked mine up. haha, the last time they got them in I missed getting one by thirty minutes.

Zombie Bass ATTACK
06-19-2008, 02:31 PM
If anyone is still trying to find the LC's in metallic sardine Fishermans Access in Brea has about 15 left. These are a little different from the original LC metallic sardine because they have a lost scale pattern. They imported them from France. I picked up two of them a couple days ago and they look awesome. Just figured I'd let you guys know about them since I already picked mine up. haha, the last time they got them in I missed getting one by thirty minutes.

ya i was in there last week and they only had 5 on the rack..i didnt get one cuz i was short..did they order more because like i said when i was in there they only had 5 on the rack and i talk to jack all the time so ya.

tacklejunkie
06-19-2008, 04:16 PM
He said they have 5 left when I called. :Twisted:
think I might go get one..

tacklejunkie
06-19-2008, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the tip!
That's an awesome little specialty shop. From what the guy says, they're moving into a larger shop. I could spend a fortune on some of their hard to find tackle like those tiny bass jigs or that river2sea topwater dragonfly :o

A buddy of mine told me to stop by there when I was looking for my first spinning reel a while ago but I got there too early and they weren't open yet so I went to turners instead. Anyways, glad I went there now. They have some sweet stuff in there! I'll be back for sure. Here's "today's catch"
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff280/tacklejunkie/fishermansaccess.jpg