PDA

View Full Version : Overnight Clemente

Liteliner
06-16-2008, 06:01 PM
Anybody know which boats are heading to clemente saturday night?? Im lookin to get forkie this weekend.

Ricky-Ray
06-17-2008, 01:13 AM
The Freedom ususally run's to Clemente. I saw them there on Sunday. Check with the landing either the night before or they day of and they would be able to tell you. Although things could change at the last minute and they might decide to fish a different island if the fish are biting elsewhere.

FISHINGBEE
06-17-2008, 01:32 AM
The Freedom ususally run's to Clemente. I saw them there on Sunday. Check with the landing either the night before or they day of and they would be able to tell you. Although things could change at the last minute and they might decide to fish a different island if the fish are biting elsewhere. Ray is right the plan could be to go to Clemente and the boat can change its plans at the last minute. The Navy can shut it down. I was at the Island one time on the Fury in a WFO yellowtail bite Navy kicked us out. One time on the Sea Adventure we opted to fish La Jolla we limited out on Yellows before the half day boats arrived by then the bite went dead by then. Took me three tries to get to there. They also change plans and head for catalina depending on current bite. Good luck.

Fishingbee