PDA

View Full Version : Yuba City Creek/stream Fishing??????

chivo
06-14-2008, 04:03 PM
Going to yuba city next week. Last trip up there went to bear river off the 70. Did pretty good with a nice mixed bag of fish. Was kinda wondering if there are and good streams or spots on streams that produce good numbers of fish. I don't care what size i just want to catch some good ultralight fish fishing.

-thsnks

Freshness21
01-25-2011, 09:33 PM
Going to yuba city next week. Last trip up there went to bear river off the 70. Did pretty good with a nice mixed bag of fish. Was kinda wondering if there are and good streams or spots on streams that produce good numbers of fish. I don't care what size i just want to catch some good ultralight fish fishing.

-thsnks

I had to revive this thread. I'm going to be in Yuba City on Friday for business and looking for a spot to wet my line for a couple hours. Flying into SAC in the morning and out that evening. Any lake or stream with some trout would be great. Please post or PM me if you have any ideas. Thanks

lives2fish
01-27-2011, 01:11 PM
The feather river and yuba river might still be flowing too high to do any decent fishing right now. If the rivers are fishable, try the shanghai bend area or the thermalito afterbay area. For small mouth bass and other panfish try Camp Far West Lake out of Wheatland or Oroville Reservoir above Oroville.

Freshness21
01-27-2011, 05:20 PM
Thanks lives2fish. Hopefully I can find a spot.