PDA

View Full Version : Pursuit 6_07_2008

BabyKiller
06-08-2008, 04:34 PM
jesus saves

JapanRon
06-08-2008, 05:24 PM
Hi BabyKiller,

Appreciate the report. That background looks familiar. No pic of the girls I guess .... where are the binos when you need them ?!

JapanRon

Oz
06-08-2008, 06:59 PM
well after having a blast at the chronic cantina and having some luck with the hos, i decided to get on a boat. after a hungover drive i was rewarded with my promptness by getting a spot on the stern. about 50+ people onboard, most very good spirits on a bright sunny morning. finbait was perfect calico sized sardines. After about a two and a half hour drive we started fishing.

Anchored up and fished for bazz/bonita. They had luck two days before. Today was different. The water temp backed off two degrees< not sure if that was it, and everything had lockjaw. i managed to eek out a few feesh, nothing really spectacular. when you did everything right, sometimes it just doesnt work. ill be on the boat again next weekend, and im sure ill have more success.

on a side note.
toward the end of the day we fished within sight of some nice boats on moorings. The i hear hootin and hollerin, holy ****!!! Yellows!!!! **** no. Girls straight flashing their titties at a sportboat!!! f+++en rad!!

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/phatsk8r2/IMG00133.jpg

i hear you on the slow day...was on the spit yesterday @ cat....saw u guys anchored up as we passed. it was slow picking til the end of day where got alot of short n small size calicos and lots of sheephead n baby skullies.

good luck on ya next trip out.

deanhall32
06-08-2008, 07:42 PM
What do you mean "rewarded by getting a spot on the stern?" Don't you guys rotate spots up there or do you reserve spots on the rail"

victor101
06-08-2008, 09:01 PM
I want to see the pictures of the girls!!! U can pm them to me LOL...I was on the spit with Osiito...I had a pretty slow day as well. I caught some short calicos, short sheephead, and a keeper rockfish. I wish i would of brought a trout rod and have some fun with the perchies...

Dean: The Pursuit gets so packed its not even funny...They dont rotate spots, so if you get a spot on the stern....you have to guard it with your life...

Good luck next week BabyKiller!

JapanRon
06-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Hi Victor101,

Great to know the Persuit still does NOT rotate. Besides ...... in my opinion ...... when fishing Catalina .... if you ain't on the stern ..... you better be on the bow chuckin' iron !! I wouldn't even go if I was to wind up on the starboard about mid-ship !! Yes, I have walked away from a line in front of many an office when late or the boat was to be insainely packed ..... ha ha ha

Love first-come-first-serve !!! Never did get the guys that think they should have the same shot at some stern-time WHEN .... they DECIDED to sleep in two more hours than the guys that actually got to the landing early and waited in line !! Poor Babies !! Priceless !!

JapanRon

FarmerK
06-10-2008, 10:37 AM
Glad to hear that it wasn't only us.
I was on the Sport King right next to you guys when the girls passed.
Sorry no pics.
At least you guys caught something. We had 48 anglers for 5 whole calico bass.
It was that bad.
We had a women captain (didn't catch her name)! She was filling in for Bruce, the regular captain. I'm sure Bruce would have put us on some fish.
She was not too familiar with Catalina.

Thanks,

K

steve092
06-10-2008, 04:42 PM
Slow, but at least you got one.

FISHINGBEE
06-12-2008, 11:19 AM
Glad to hear that it wasn't only us.
I was on the Sport King right next to you guys when the girls passed.
Sorry no pics.
At least you guys caught something. We had 48 anglers for 5 whole calico bass.
It was that bad.
We had a women captain (didn't catch her name)! She was filling in for Bruce, the regular captain. I'm sure Bruce would have put us on some fish.
She was not too familiar with Catalina.

Thanks,

K Bad capt and no pictures of the two legged tunas. What a let down.

FISHINGBEE