PDA

View Full Version : Crabbing

Re8elmonk0341
06-01-2008, 11:48 PM
NE one ever hooped for crabs in or around the Point Loma or La Jolla area? And if so...any luck? I think Imma do some hoopin one of thses night for some crabs.Well....mainly drink beer

nator
06-11-2008, 08:47 PM
i'm down here for like a month working in point loma. i called my friend chris who saw your post and thought maybe you would like to fish. dude i'm always down to fish and drink beer. i'm trying to find some spots around mission bay to surf fish. i'm right off sports arena blvd. so hit me up if you know some spots or want to surf fish. i didnt know you could hoop for lobster or crab i thought the season was over. well if you want a fishing friend hit me back, later dude

Re8elmonk0341
06-11-2008, 09:12 PM
Crab season is year round dude., I use to surf and kayak fish a lot until I moved down to SD to work. Since then I don't fish much 'cause I don't know any really good spots. I mainly like to target Halibuts from the surf. I've though 'bout hitting up Mission Bay, Pacific beach etc. for some surf fishing. As far as the crabbing goes I do have a small 17' cc that I would like to take out one weekend and do some hooping and drink some cold brew, maybe catch some bass.