PDA

View Full Version : millpond and intake2 memorial weekend

usmcfisherman
05-30-2008, 10:09 AM
my dad,my friend steve and i arrived at millpond at 12:34,we set up 3 trout poles.2 on pb and the 3rd on salmon eggs.we fished a good hour and no bite:no pity:.a ranger lady came and told us that there is no trout.only catfish,LMB,and bluegill.we felt retarded:embarrassed:.

we packed up and went to intake2.after a quick bite,we arrived at 2:20 and set up 4 poles,1.on rainbow pb,2.on salmon eggs,3.on rwb pb,4.on inflated nightcrawler.we had 2 more poles which had a yellow roostertail,and the 2nd had a gold kastmaster.we left our bait poles and started casting.my 2nd cast"BENDO"my pole slammed hard.it took me 2min to reel it in,was a 14in rainbow.my dad got a 8in brown a fewmin laterC&R. we sat down and waited.

5min after we sit down my salmon egg pole gets a bite and we caught a 6in rainbow.few min later my pb rainbow gets hit a nice 12in rainbow.then the bite died.:smash
;.we sat till 4:00.then my night crawler gets a hit.nice16in alpers.we all caught our limits.and left by 6:00.

ill post pics soon.

troutdog
05-30-2008, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the update....nice job on the limits! Looking forward to the pics.

TD

Rubble
05-30-2008, 01:17 PM
One year Me & my Bros spent about 4 hrs. fishing Dynamo Pond only to find out later that there is....... NO FISH in IT.....:Shocked:..,Doh...!!!