PDA

View Full Version : great weekend in the sierras

adiablo420
05-18-2008, 10:49 PM
Friday Night, Hopped In The Truck On My Was Up To Mammoth Lakes To Meet The Guys For Some Saturday Morning Fisihng. Yea , I Didn't Get There Till About 2 In The Morning, But It Was Well Worth The Drive.. Took A While Cause I Was Pulling The Pantoon. We Woke Up Saturday Morning Headed To The Breakfast Club For Some Food. And Loaded Up The Boat For Some June Lake Fishing.. Got There And Headed Out Across The Marina To Some Rocky Area.. Bamm The Homie Caught The First Trough In About 5 Minutes.. I Was Rigged With Some Powerworms. No Bites... We All Switched To Power Bait Trout Nuggets And It Was Over From There. We Made The Switch To Swim Beach And Caught Trout Galore.. Releasedmost And Saved Some In The Live Well. We Left Around 3:00 Considering Some Stream Fishin. Went And Took The Boat Back To Condo, And Went Out To Some Stream That Goes Into Silver Lake.. Seen Some Nice Trout But Not Bites... Decided To Head Back To The Car And We Took A Nice Scenic Drive. (i Wanted To See A Bear, No Luck) I Came Back This Morning Because I Had To Pull The Pantoon, But The Guys Stayed And Went To Rock Creek Lake This Morning And Hit About 30 More Trout.. Cant Wait To Get Back Up There .. Sooonn

Badfish2
05-19-2008, 03:59 AM
Way to go.. looks like the bite is good right now. I'll be at a lot of the lakes you listed in a few weeks.

troutdog
05-19-2008, 11:38 AM
Thnaks for the report and info....congrats on the "trout galore session", hard to beat a day of wo trout fishing!

Way to go.. looks like the bite is good right now. I'll be at a lot of the lakes you listed in a few weeks.

I cannot wait to see all the quality photos;)

TD

billy b
05-19-2008, 12:16 PM
What are they ... any particular colors and rigging?

adiablo420
05-19-2008, 12:20 PM
hit the swim beach.. you should be successful on the trout.. brown trout, cutthroat, rainbows.. should be nice. im trying to figure out when i can get back out there...

mth1997
05-19-2008, 01:44 PM
Nice! Good to see some redemption after how the Wood has been treating you!

Badfish2
05-19-2008, 05:57 PM
Thnaks for the report and info....congrats on the "trout galore session", hard to beat a day of wo trout fishing!

I cannot wait to see all the quality photos;)

TD

:ROFL: Oh you bet you'll see photos. I've got tons of memory for the sony

SoCalGuy7
05-19-2008, 06:39 PM
Pontoon, guys out fishing, sounds like a great time...thanks for sharing.

SCG7

ARTYUSMC
05-20-2008, 04:58 PM
whst color Power Bait Trout Nuggets .? going up to the loop this weekend like ever other nut with friends and family