PDA

View Full Version : OH GREAT!!

ghetto dad
05-18-2007, 09:36 AM
those damn giant squid are back!! grrrrr!!! there goes fishing local this summer......

Troutman65
05-18-2007, 09:46 AM
Ghetto Dad ,

Alot of people go after them Humbolt squid. I personaly have not . Getting squirted by them monsters is not my idea of fun. I guess alot of people like calamari.

ghetto dad
05-18-2007, 10:03 AM
Ghetto Dad ,

Alot of people go after them Humbolt squid. I personaly have not . Getting squirted by them monsters is not my idea of fun. I guess alot of people like calamari.

yes, but they totally destroy the sand bass/barracuda fishing local or wherever they are at.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

jplee3
05-18-2007, 10:07 AM
Ghetto Dad ,

yes, but they totally destroy the sand bass/barracuda fishing local or wherever they are at.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Which is why we need YOU to go out on those twilight missions and catch *all* of them so that they will no longer be a threat. Do you accept? This post will explode in 10 seconds.... :shock: :lol:

ghetto dad
05-18-2007, 10:09 AM
Ghetto Dad ,

Which is why we need YOU to go out on those twilight missions and catch *all* of them so that they will no longer be a threat. Do you accept? This post will explode in 10 seconds.... :shock: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: