PDA

View Full Version : FLASH 110 minnow METALLIC SARDINE!!

Zombie Bass ATTACK
05-07-2008, 08:09 PM
having trouble finding em i just got one!! took me forever to find i was at my local tackle store today just saying high to my friends that work there .and i turn around and was looking at the lucky craft 110 minnows wasnt noticing anything at first and then i see it!! over 10 sardine 110 minnows YESS!@#@!!! i bought one and will probably buy another tomorrow.so im stoked.

if anyone lives in orange county area near brea or orange...this tackle store on imperial in brea called FISHERMENS ACCESS!! has 30 left they are going fast so go get em while they last haha...better be fast

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c211/buryurlarry/swFlashMinnowG.jpg

JSAUCE818
05-07-2008, 09:06 PM
what the???.....thought that they were discontinued??...sweet!!! thanks for the info

Zombie Bass ATTACK
05-07-2008, 09:46 PM
what the???.....thought that they were discontinued??...sweet!!! thanks for the info

They are discountiued!! haha but the owner of the tackle shop i shop at special ordered the last of the bunch lucky craft ordered..so he has 38 in his shop..so go get em man idk where your from but a drive is kinda worth it:p

troutdog
05-07-2008, 10:16 PM
:eyepop:

I'll be making the 14.85 mi drive on Thursday for at least 2 of them...thanks for looking out!

TD

SOSO
05-07-2008, 10:21 PM
One of the hottest selling Lucky Craft color lure discontinued? It's like Honda getting rid of Black color Accords. I think they are sold out on inventory and it takes time to make more and ship. My two cents.

Wingnut
05-07-2008, 10:44 PM
Wingnut Pug gave the tackle shop owner a pretty good deal on some slow moving inventory. :bigsmile:

troutdog
05-07-2008, 10:47 PM
Wingnut Pug gave the tackle shop owner a pretty good deal on some slow moving inventory. :bigsmile:

I will let the owner know who sent me :rofl:

TD

Zombie Bass ATTACK
05-07-2008, 11:00 PM

i knew he was in on it and provided the manys of 110 sardines!! thanks wingnut pug!!:udaman:

FishNFurious
05-08-2008, 02:43 PM
:rofl: I've seen Wingnut Pug's inventory personally, that dood is hooked up! :D

Mike274
05-08-2008, 03:59 PM
Went to get some LC Flashminno's in Metalic Sardine at Fisherman's Access today. They had many this morning but not any more. The guys at Fisherman's Hardware have asked me to let you all know that they do not have any more in stock.

There is a rumor that that factory may make a limited supply of these due to the popularity but nothing has been confirmed. It is not just this item that has been discontinued. Apparently they, Lucky Craft, are getting out of the saltwater lure end all together due to the overall nationwide lack of popularity and focusing their efforts on the freshwater end of things.If you all have any questions you can check with them periodically. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Mike

bonestock
05-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Went to get some LC Flashminno's in Metalic Sardine at Fisherman's Access today. They had many this morning but not any more. The guys at Fisherman's Hardware have asked me to let you all know that they do not have any more in stock.

Mike

so both stores are out? or was that a typo

Con
05-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Just called Fisherman's Access. They are out of stock :cry: The clerk told me they are pushing LC to make another stock of them hopefully around 300 or so. But as far as the 110 FM there are only 30 left circulating at a store no one knows about apparently.

Zombie Bass ATTACK
05-08-2008, 09:30 PM
all you guys were too late i have mine..and went by there 2day and saw people putting some on hold to pick up tomorrow but ya they are sold out

fishinger
05-08-2008, 11:39 PM
Picked up a few metallic sardine 110's today and realized I have extra...anyone interested in buying them off of me?

Zombie Bass ATTACK
05-08-2008, 11:45 PM
Picked up a few metallic sardine 110's today and realized I have extra...anyone interested in buying them off of me?

I'll tattoo you for some!!!:cool::cool::cool:

bonestock
05-09-2008, 09:27 AM

where are you located?

calico killer kevin
05-09-2008, 10:26 PM

I'll send you some money through paypal for some!