PDA

View Full Version : OK, I think i'm done with the ToonZilla's ... Up Grades ?

Z-TUNAKILLER
05-06-2008, 12:38 PM
Hey Now, added a new seat with a aluminum base that raises, lowers & swivels, also added a Cab's rod holder that i mounted to the frame, got a WM landing net, Rapala 50lb. dig. scale and i ordered Navionics Lakes Map's West from Boaters World ( on sale $99.98 .. reg. retail $199.98-$229.98 ) should get it and have it installed in 2 weeks or so..

OK, I THINK I'M DONE ! ;)

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee129/NORMSZ/P5050006.jpg

ToonZilla

FISH ON !

Ronira
05-06-2008, 01:30 PM
Zdawg, that rocks. How am I supposed to keep up with that s--t when I'm not working. Looks great dawg.

GeordyBass
05-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Damn!that Thing Is Loaded!8-)

HEMAN
05-06-2008, 03:37 PM
dayamn!!! so where's the TV and sleeping quarters?

Justonemore
05-06-2008, 04:18 PM
where is the kitchen sink, and the bathroom???

bassguy
05-06-2008, 05:33 PM
Hey Norm,

I think you forgot the most important item, a kegerator of your favorite Beer. I know you can make space :beer:

Z-TUNAKILLER
05-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Hey thanks guy's....

I'll keep what little $$$ i have in the bank, no need for a real boat:mrgreen: ?:rofl:

Working on a 50" LC TV with Satt. and a cal king size bed:shock:, standing decks my restroom and what ever water i'm fishing is my sink......:lol:

DAMN bm, i've got a half keg frig. cooler in my garage..... WTF ..... KNOW YOU GOT ME THINKING :beer::food:

ToonZilla

FISH ON !

GeordyBass
05-06-2008, 07:50 PM
oh yeah,,,your missing an downrigger(for trolling with your oars:lol:),a nice stereo system,and most importantly my 2.5hp nissan:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:!

Fastfish
05-06-2008, 08:24 PM
Take this from a old time boater once ur done you'll B looking @ getting something new there will always be another project on the horizon, once I finished modifying a boat I was instantly thinking of selling so I could get started on my next project.

Fastfish

dodoman
05-06-2008, 08:28 PM
Take this from a old time boater once ur done you'll B looking @ getting something new there will always be another project on the horizon, once I finished modifying a boat I was instantly thinking of selling so I could get started on my next project.

Fastfish

true to that.
ive done 3 boats in the past. lots of fun putting it together and less time in the waters.lol

so i gave it up.

by the way, GREAT TOON...........

GeordyBass
05-06-2008, 08:56 PM

Fastfish
LOL sounds like me!:lol:
I have 2 projects finished...i was gonna keep my bayliner but bought a 13' boston whaler with a 40hp mariner!8-)

Socal Bassman
05-06-2008, 09:20 PM
That sure is a beast of a toon Z! But I have to ask... You went big with everything on Toonzilla, but what's up with the ice rod? :lol:

BingJr
05-06-2008, 09:56 PM
If every one of your rods was 3ft, or 2ft 10" like after our trip, it would be much easier to cast. I also think you need a live bait tank mounted off each side with a scag on the bottom of them to work as your rudders, A few plastic worm pouring pots with 150 or so molds so you can make your baits on the fly to "match the hatch". An electric anchor winder upper and a cannon motorized downrigger and you would be about 50% done with the stuff that you "need". Once you got all that stuff, you could add fun stuff on it as well. Oh yeah, your gonna need 3 trolling motors all rigged to one throttle and 6 batteries to run them, but.. it would be a total pimpzilla machine.

J/K brudda. I love that thing, its worth more than my boat im sure with all the customizations.

Fastfish
05-06-2008, 10:45 PM
Thats 1 hella nice rig very impressive but if I was working this rig over I'd be looking @ adding solar panels to keep the battery juice flowing while out on a long day on the water.

Fastfish

Z-TUNAKILLER
05-07-2008, 07:09 AM
That sure is a beast of a toon Z! But I have to ask... You went big with everything on Toonzilla, but what's up with the ice rod? :lol:

Socal Bassman, thats no ice rod ! :rofl:

Man, sure is fun catching the LMB's on the SHORTY...:cool:

Daiwa TriForce SHORTY Graphite Trigger Grip Casting Rod 3' ( 2' 9" i broke the tip)- model 301MRB, 1 piece medium action graphite rod designed for 1/8 to 1/2 ounce lures, 6# to 12# line.

Damn you guy's with all the Great Up Grade Ideas, F now I'll have to start buying Lotto tix's and hope I win, so I can get a North Fork.........

http://www.northforkoutdoors.com/2008webcatalog/2008pg22.html

OMG, 1,200 lb. weight cap. and can handle a 8HP gas outboard :thumb::thumb:

" I'LL KEEP DREAMING " :mrgreen:

Socal Bassman, check out the NF Hot Deals...

http://www.northforkoutdoors.com/showseasonspecials2008.html

GETTTTTTTTTERRRRRRRRR-DONE ?

ToonZilla

FISH ON !

formosa
05-09-2008, 08:27 AM
damn look at that ship, oh i mean toon. z-t all you need is a 500 hourspower engine, then
you can tow pf21's kayak. ha ha ha ha

shy_boxer
05-11-2008, 07:44 AM
Yooooo watercraft is P I M P !!!!!

steve092
05-13-2008, 09:50 PM
Nice toon man!

Seng90806
05-13-2008, 11:04 PM
lets go tubing!!!

Z-TUNAKILLER
05-14-2008, 03:13 PM
damn look at that ship, oh i mean toon. z-t all you need is a 500 hourspower engine, then
you can tow pf21's kayak. ha ha ha ha

:ROFL: hey formosa, nah no need for the 500hp motor, i've pulled 2 tubers at the same time with ToonZilla, it slows her down, so its,

No Problem..:cool:.............:Titanic: .... pulling pokerface12 yak........

THANKS GUY'S, I can't wait to get my Navionics Lakes Map's West....

hey Seng, just let me know when your heading North.......... ????

ToonZilla

FISH ON !