PDA

View Full Version : 5/4/08 Betty G charter (Dude... where's my car?)

k3vin_kim
05-04-2008, 07:23 PM
Saturday was the most blatent, beligerent binge drink-a-thon I have ever encountered in my life. Mina had a little get together w/some of her friends and so I called over my NBU boys (joe couldn't make it cuz he's on a plane somewhere for work) and we drank drank drank the night away.

If anyone of you remember my post about the last time we had a drink party at my place, you'll surely remember the Ladybug girl. The one w/the ladybug that flew on... some suggestive assets of hers. She was there and it got pretty exciting.

6:30 pm everyone starts to file into my backyard patio and the drinks were flowing. We had Corona's, Stella's, Rum and Coke, Gin and Tonic, Cranberry and Vodka... I didn't do any of the drinking until about 8 when the boyz came over with Patron and Soju.

Mina had slaved in the kitchen all day preparing Salmon crab cakes, stuffed mushrooms, baked mussels, chips and artichoke dips, Cheesecake, salad... the whole 9.

The real party started the moment Bob and the ladybug girl started talking about their trips to Amsterdam and Bob got so excited when he threw his hands up in the air he knocked her plate of salad out of her hands... thus, tossing her salad.

I think i broke my personal best by staying loud and awake for the whole party dispite knocking back over 20 shots of Soju and slipped in a couple more shots of Patron. Then in all the drunken rambling Bob and Mike told me to go fishing on the Betty G (which was in about 3 hours from when they mentioned it). OKAY F-it... LET"S GO~!!

SO after we played poker that ended around 3 in the morning, everybody left and I knocked out only to wake up an hour later and jumped on the Betty G. It was really blurry. I don't remember much. Fishing was scratch in the morning. I almost lost my stomach at around the 2nd stop. I went in the bunk and slept til about midday and came outside refreshed and found that nobody was home at Rocky point so we picked the anchor and fished outside around 200 feet. Water temp hanging onto around 59 degrees. 3 Lings were brought up. Nice snappers and rockfish. Bob caught a fat sculpin. Mike... Mike wasn't feeling too good today so he slept the end half of the day. (Mike and I drank so much on Friday night he actually admited to me that he was seeing double before we left the bar.)

Anyways, 2 straight days of non stop pounding the alcohol... needless to say my body is hating me for it right now. But it was definately a well deserved escape from the daily grind of driving 100 miles each day on the 405 to go to work.

I spaced my camera, so i didn't take any pics but I met some cool people from the tackle shop that sponsored the charter who took alot of pics.

SAMMY~!! Add some pics of the trip here~!!

Nice meeting you Sammy and your crew. Hope to fish with you more in the future.

Peace.

KK.

by the way, the ladybug chick is now known as the Salmon crab cake girl.

one_leg
05-05-2008, 03:04 AM
Say Hi for me k3vin, please.

I am lots of fun at parties. Get me drunk, spin me round and round and round and then stand back.

youngkim1973
05-05-2008, 11:41 AM
Kevin, it was nice meeting you too!
Although fishing wasn't great, we all had fun on Betty-G.
Nice report and hope to fish with you soon!

Sammy

Brian_GSC
05-05-2008, 12:03 PM
Ha Ha! Been there done that!

I remember this one time....we were all HAMMERED! In our drunken state we thought it woudl be a great idea to hit up Piru in the morning! My buddies were going to pick me up at 5am. I was sooo F'd up when I got home I knew I would oversleep so I slept on my front porch! :rofl: :rofl:I hooked up my boat, and we all poured ourselves into the truck! We didn't sober up until the ride home!

Good times!

Thanks for the report man!

LA Smoker
05-05-2008, 12:20 PM
The real party started the moment Bob and the ladybug girl started talking about their trips to Amsterdam and Bob got so excited when he threw his hands up in the air he knocked her plate of salad out of her hands... thus, tossing her salad.

WTF??? I tossed her salad? I didnt know, I thought she tossed her own... Please tell Salmon Cake Girl I am truly sorry for tossing her salad, atleast without her permission. Next time I'll ask if I can before I proceed to do so.

We should've tried a whole hard boiled egg... I bet I could've caught that too.

Was there even a fishing report on this post? Probably not. It was THAT bad. I remember at one point I looked around and there were only 6 people fishing out of the 14 on board. Almost everyone yakked. Good times...

Tell your wife to call me, I forgot to take her # the other night. But I want to thank her for having us over.

mrjonez
05-05-2008, 12:20 PM
soju from the bottle like a beer. that a boy.

k3vin_kim
05-05-2008, 12:42 PM
Hey sammy what about the pics!!?!? C'mon show them all the sashimi that we did up right on the boat.

That set up was awesome~! kko choo jang, soju, kim-bap, kkaen nip and all that stuff.

cappo
05-05-2008, 01:27 PM
nice fish congrats

ymin72
05-05-2008, 01:34 PM
Thanks again for your hospitality kevin.
Sammy thank you for inviting us once again on your charter.
Bob and Sky, always a pleasure hanging out with you guys. Thanks for all the laughs.

deanhall32
05-05-2008, 02:35 PM
You crack me up Kev! You guys must have had a hard time the next day because your eyes were bloody!!! Your wife is cute too!!!

youngkim1973
05-06-2008, 09:39 AM
Here's one pic.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee174/intimidators77/1172801011_49ce90e6_25EC258A25A425E.jpg

From left........
Kevin, Jea, Rene, Bob, Mike, and my arm..........

Ricky-Ray
05-06-2008, 10:47 AM
Drinking, poker, and fishing....it doesn't get any better than that. LOL

Oz
05-06-2008, 11:36 AM
look like u guys had more fun partying then fishing :lol: thats the way to do it. i know bob was all happy with that hottie in the picz :lol:

one_leg
05-06-2008, 07:33 PM
Did Bob eat any Spleens?