PDA

View Full Version : float tubing pier j

farmpondguy
05-16-2007, 11:00 PM
can u float tub of pier j

BakoBassin
05-17-2007, 07:09 AM
I know some of the baytuber guys used to. Not sure where they launched though :?

ShortYThroWBack
05-18-2007, 12:24 AM
You're not allowed to be in the waters near the dome at pier j, due to 9/11, coast guard, LB police are on you like fly on ****. You must be a good 100 yds. or so away from where the Carnival Pride docks.. and thats in a private boat. Now in a personal floating craft...tssss...they dont even want you near that place. They're thinkin your strapped w/ C4 and bout to kick your way over there to plant it. How do I know cuz I'm the one that was warned and didn't listen. So the last time I tried to launch, they rolled up on me, threatened to take my gear and charge me w/ tresspassing. I kinda talked my way out of it but I did get a call from my P.O askin why am I gettin into trouble... FISHING??! It was okay years ago but now they got cameras all along that street, you can even see them. They're on it... and it seems like they let you get all ready w/ your stuff and right when u think you bout have a great time. Bam, they tellin you get up, get out, and get your ****. LOL...but I guess its only for all of our safety. But I wouldnt mess wit it...Shorline is a cool spot just dont go inside where the boats dock or then you'll have their attention. Good spot is at the backside of Grissom Island specially at night...some nice *** bass back there...you probably get busted off fishing too light a line. Check it out. Hope this helped answer you question. Lates

BakoBassin
05-18-2007, 07:07 AM
See now, you would think they wouldn't want you around the oil islands, IMO.

fishkenstein
06-15-2007, 05:41 PM
8)

SanDimasLMB
06-15-2007, 06:03 PM
PICTURE DELETED

ShortYThroWBack
06-16-2007, 04:04 PM
enuff said