PDA

View Full Version : No one has any interesting posts!!! ::BORING:: Yawn

Zombie Bass ATTACK
04-30-2008, 10:10 PM
Wheres all the hali's??:???: no good post's here in awhile..making me sleepy ::YAWN::.come one WINGNUT!! show me those butts!! :):)

ghetto dad
04-30-2008, 10:11 PM
Wheres all the hali's??:???: no good post's here in awhile..making me sleepy ::YAWN::.come one WINGNUT!! show me those butts!! :):)
lol...wingnuts #1 fan.....

Zombie Bass ATTACK
04-30-2008, 10:18 PM
lol...wingnuts #1 fan.....

haha mine too hes the god of the sardine 110..he has a bagillion of them...::LUCKY:::cry:

tacklejunkie
04-30-2008, 10:30 PM
Get out there and start throwing! :mrgreen:

Simplyeman
04-30-2008, 10:32 PM
(takes out some singles).......bring onnnn theeee buttttttttttttttttt

Wingnut
04-30-2008, 10:45 PM
I guess somebody missed my last report. ;) :D

Zombie Bass ATTACK
04-30-2008, 10:53 PM
I guess somebody missed my last report. ;) :D

No i saw your last report......::Yawn::: haha jk great job on those butts!! i wanna see some big boys though..haha i needa get out there myself if i go sometime it will only be my second time on the surf!! im learning the ways though :cool::p i only know of bolsa to go too though cuz im only close to newport and hb. im from La habra so ya.

Wingnut
04-30-2008, 11:06 PM
No i saw your last report......::Yawn::: haha jk great job on those butts!! i wanna see some big boys though..haha i needa get out there myself if i go sometime it will only be my second time on the surf!! im learning the ways though :cool::p i only know of bolsa to go too though cuz im only close to newport and hb. im from La habra so ya.

It's much easier to get a big Hali further out of the surf zone or in the bays & harbors. You can even sit on a pier and baitfish all night for them. I can hop on any of my buddy's boats that cruises out there on any given weekend and pull out 30-40 inch Butts. They show me pics and bring back such fish all the time, but don't like to post their results for obvious reasons.

I choose to chase the Flatties from the surf for the sheer challenge. Only true surf fishermen know of the difficulty and appreciate the art of getting quality sized Halibuts from the surf. It is much more exciting and satisfying to me pulling a 30 inch Flat Boy out of the surf throwing an LC than dragging a 50 incher up from the depth stuck on a piece of bait.

To each his own... ;) Whatever you choose to do, do it to the best of your ability. :mrgreen:

Zombie Bass ATTACK
04-30-2008, 11:17 PM
It's much easier to get a big Hali further out of the surf zone or in the bays & harbors. You can even sit on a pier and baitfish all night for them. I can hop on any of my buddy's boats that cruises out there on any given weekend and pull out 30-40 inch Butts. They show me pics and bring back such fish all the time, but don't like to post their results for obvious reasons.

I choose to chase the Flatties from the surf for the sheer challenge. Only true surf fishermen know of the difficulty and appreciate the art of getting quality sized Halibuts from the surf. It is much more exciting and satisfying to me pulling a 30 inch Flat Boy out of the surf throwing an LC than dragging a 50 incher up from the depth stuck on a piece of bait.

To each his own... ;) Whatever you choose to do, do it to the best of your ability. :mrgreen:

awesome thats how iam i like that great challenge!! thats why i picked up surf fishing i mean i love hooking those big boys in bays and on my friends boat in the flats and in around long beach..but im always looking for challenging ways to get bigger fish in harder areas that you have to work more..fishing butts from the surf is kinda like fishing fresh water bass gotta work for them and have patientce..and i see you have alot of it and i do too ..i just need to find some good spots ..i just bought some weighters the boot on ones and have yet to use em.:roll: haha