PDA

View Full Version : Liberty LB-Berth55 New Captain ?

halo16
04-28-2008, 11:58 AM
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone knew what is going on with the Liberty out of Berth 55 what repairs are they doing?

Also I heard Anthony is no longer the captain..bummer...he was cool people. Any one know who the knew captain will be and what will be there runs this season, Catilina still.. and Overnights?

The Liberty has been my o'l reliable so kinda a bummed about the captain change...and hope i dont have to find another o'l reliable boat.

I called Berth 55 but the person that answered didn't know much either.

Liteliner
04-28-2008, 12:17 PM
Yeah it is a bummer bout anthony. One of my favorite boats. He put us on fish all three overnights I went on the liberty last year. Lots of yellows.

Whats goin on ghetto dad???????????

one_leg
04-28-2008, 12:25 PM
Yeah it is a bummer bout anthony. One of my favorite boats. He put us on fish all three overnights I went on the liberty last year. Lots of yellows.

Whats goin on ghetto dad???????????

I ain't sure, but I hope that ghetto dad is gonna be the cook. ;)
Then he can make me a fresh yt sammich after I catch one.

Hey Steve, Is it gonna be El Jeffe?

Ricky-Ray
04-28-2008, 12:51 PM
The El Dorado is another overnight boat out of Berth 55 but they are here only until I think June then they start running their operation out of San Diego looking for yellowtail and tuna. The El Dorado is run by Captain Eddie Moreno and is a great captain and works hard to get you on the fish and is also a blast to talk to. Very friendly guy.

My other suggestion is The Freedom out of 22nd. St. Landing. This is my go to boat for overnight's in the LA area. It's run by Captain/Owner Tommy Lee and Mike Frank. They work hard to get you on the fish and they really emphasize customer service. If your not happy with something let them know right away and they will try to fix it on the spot. Tommy is a very easy going guy and real easy to talk to. Mike seems like the kind of guy that doesn't want to talk to you but it's just the way he looks. Once you've talked to him he's a pretty cool guy.

Liteliner
04-28-2008, 08:57 PM
Yeah ive heard alot of good things about the freedom. I'll probably try to get on it if the water actually warms up a bit. Thanks for the heads up.

ghetto dad
04-28-2008, 09:51 PM
I have no clue whats going on guys.....im like the mushroom at LBSF.....

one_leg
04-28-2008, 10:19 PM
I have no clue whats going on guys.....im like the mushroom at LBSF.....

And all this time I thought it was me who smelled like spores!!!........LMFAO

JRod-Angler
04-30-2008, 09:59 PM
I always fish the Enterprise. Capt. Andy is always on the money with finding fish. One time last year we went to Catalina with a load of 8 or 9 people. He is really cool to fish with. I have never had a bad trip on the Enterprise. The boat leaves at 6am and returns about 4 or 5pm. During the summer you can jump right back on for the twilight which fishes 6pm-midnight. And the best part is that it is only $45 for the 3/4 day. (Up from $40 a year ago). Check it out sometime, once it starts surface fishing you won't go wrong.