PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!! ...I LOST MY G LOOMIS ROD AND SHIMANO SAROS REEL AT PVR ON FRIDAY 4-25

droogie23
04-27-2008, 10:10 PM
To Make A Long Story Short..my Wife Forgot My My Gl2 And My Saros Reel...while I Was Tubing At Pvr On Friday...i Know That Its Probably Gone But I Figured I Post A Lost And Found Message Because I Know Fellow Fnners Might Be Able To Help A Brother Out....didnt Realize It Was Missing Untill Today When We Were Headed To Convict Lake....i Really Dont Feel Like Posting A Report Right Now...im Still Bummed Out ...but Lets Just Say The Opener Wasnt That Great!!!!...if Anyone Has Any Info..it Would Be Greatly Appreciated..we Were By The Big Rock Coming In From The Power Plant....a Little West Of The Rock By The Trees.....
Thanks

Badfish2
04-29-2008, 08:19 PM
That stuff is long gone man... :(

Joshua
04-30-2008, 07:02 AM
I went by there on the opener, in the afternoon. Didnt see anything.
You know someone picked it up. I hope you get it back

Granny Fish
04-30-2008, 08:26 AM
It's too bad, but you will likely never see it again. Consider it a generous donation.

Simplyeman
04-30-2008, 10:49 AM
To Make A Long Story Short..my Wife Forgot My My Gl2 And My Saros Reel...while I Was Tubing At Pvr On Friday...i Know That Its Probably Gone But I Figured I Post A Lost And Found Message Because I Know Fellow Fnners Might Be Able To Help A Brother Out....didnt Realize It Was Missing Untill Today When We Were Headed To Convict Lake....i Really Dont Feel Like Posting A Report Right Now...im Still Bummed Out ...but Lets Just Say The Opener Wasnt That Great!!!!...if Anyone Has Any Info..it Would Be Greatly Appreciated..we Were By The Big Rock Coming In From The Power Plant....a Little West Of The Rock By The Trees.....
Thanks

Is that an actual font:confused:.....

Sparky70
05-01-2008, 12:52 AM
Find it YET? :dedhorse::dedhorse::dedhorse:

tpfishnfool
05-01-2008, 07:02 AM
Its long gone bro !! Somebody is guilt fishing right now..

billy b
05-01-2008, 11:54 AM
How would they know where to return it? Maybe you're one of those smart ones who labels their stuff?

Don't feel to bad ... I lost a top of the line GLoom and a stella to the bottom of Jenks. There were all kinds of people lookin for it the next day.

droogie23
05-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Its long gone bro !! Somebody is guilt fishing right now..

HAHA...THATS FUNNY BUT PROBABLY TRUE

droogie23
05-01-2008, 09:18 PM
How would they know where to return it? Maybe you're one of those smart ones who labels their stuff?

Don't feel to bad ... I lost a top of the line GLoom and a stella to the bottom of Jenks. There were all kinds of people lookin for it the next day.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER

Fear No Trout
05-11-2008, 02:49 PM

Dude, I feel for you. A few years ago while I was working at the Crowley tackle shop, I was park out front of the shop and unloading stuff from my trunk and laid down my brand new GL 3 SR 720-2 6 footer in the sock that listed for $225.00. I made someone's day and life goes on...but I still have my Stella.

Fear No Trout

BIGRED KILLA
06-02-2008, 07:34 PM
Sorry man i know how it feels i left my Zebco out once at Trout Dale and somebody ran off with it maybe Big Foot.

Bigred

billy b
06-02-2008, 07:56 PM
You probably just misplaced it in the trailer you live in.

Get over your insecurities. Life will be more of a blessing for you and the rest of the world.