PDA

View Full Version : Do any of you fish the public docks in NPH at night?

ThemBastards
04-26-2008, 03:25 PM
I was planning on heading out this morning but something came up with, I have seen posts on here of nighttime NPH fishing, does anybody do it? Has anyone been busted?

Wildhorse1966
04-26-2008, 04:20 PM
I was planning on heading out this morning but something came up with, I have seen posts on here of nighttime NPH fishing, does anybody do it? Has anyone been busted?

if you are loud you will get caught but i have fished out there for hours at "the rail" and never had a problem .. just be respectful of the property owners in the area and you will be ok .. even if the cops do come they just ask you to leave and give you a warning ...

ThemBastards
04-26-2008, 04:24 PM
if you are loud you will get caught but i have fished out there for hours at "the rail" and never had a problem .. just be respectful of the property owners in the area and you will be ok .. even if the cops do come they just ask you to leave and give you a warning ...

Cool. Thanks man, I think im gonna head tot he peir first then to Balboa

jplee3
04-28-2008, 10:33 AM
I used to go all the time last year. Have gotten lazy and spoiled from open party boats though :)

one_leg
04-28-2008, 11:09 AM
I bet the DFG survey chicks will rat you out after they are done grilling you for your personal information and catches.

But not me, we got a thing going on. :cool:

Within 5 or 10 minutes after they leave, BOOM!!! There's the coppers. :mad:

What are you using to fish with down there TB?

ThemBastards
04-28-2008, 11:52 AM
I bet the DFG survey chicks will rat you out after they are done grilling you for your personal information and catches.

But not me, we got a thing going on. :cool:

Im glad you wouldn't rat me out OL:oops::gayfight:

:lol:

I use Squid mostly(not this trip though), I caught the Bat on chovies, the mack on sabiki'd shrimp, and the Thorn Back on the cut mack. I would have loved to get some ghost shrimp but Im not driving to Seal Beach for a couple shrimp. BAH!!