PDA

View Full Version : moon-lighting...

twin22s
04-25-2008, 03:06 AM
went on my monthly night of fishing the Dana harbor jetty, and wasn't disapointed. well ok i was alittle after losing a nice bass because my line was old and my drag was acting up after fishing all day. right after the sun went down i landed a keeper calico on a motor-oil worm. very next cast.. reel/line malfuction... snap. was atleast a 2 lb-er. i checked my line and tied on another hook, pulled to check the knot and the line broke. so i walked all the way back to my car to switch rods. 50lb braid 7'6" inshore ML ugly-stick, Break This.. i said to myself... got back out and the fish were still on the chew. first 2 casts my black texas-rigged plastic got hammered. both fish got in the kelp and the rocks and worked thier way of the hook. i was starting to think that i shouldn't have made the walk back out. but the next few tries yelded another keeper. and with 2 fish in the bag i was relaxed. worked my way down the inside of the long-north jetty to a 6 keeper total with 2 toads. i can't even count how many shorts i caught. and unlike the last few post i did get you visualy stimulated guys a pic.

PS. does anyone want to go fishing with me? i just hate having all the fun by myself.

bullets_full
04-25-2008, 09:38 AM
those are some nice looking bass. I love that jetty.

chris
04-25-2008, 09:41 AM
nice bass i've never walked out on the jetty but i love drifting it in my boat

camrydad
04-25-2008, 09:49 AM
Twin22s,

Give me a PM when you're going out. I'll try to join you when I can.

Thanks.

camrydad
04-25-2008, 09:52 AM
BTW: good going out there

:mrgreen: