PDA

View Full Version : Lake Sabrina Conditions Report 4/22

Sierra_Smitty
04-22-2008, 07:56 PM
I was up in the canyon most of the day doing snow removal at my resort but I figured I'd stop by and see Rick & Patti over at Sabrina before I headed down the hill. Access to Sabrina is excellent and the parking lot is completely clear. Still plenty of snow around the lake and according to Rick he estimates the ice is 2 1/2 to 3ft thick and after a very cold weekend up there, things are looking good for ice fishing. The back of his lake is actually the darkest ice but since most folks ice fish on the dam side of the lake, that shouldn't be any problem at all.

I'll post a pic when I get a chance.....

-smitty

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o181/sierrasmitty/lakesabrina4-22-08.jpg

IncredibleHuck
04-22-2008, 08:18 PM
Thanks for that report smitty....I really want to call in sick for the rest of the week now.

Sierra_Smitty
04-22-2008, 08:24 PM
Thanks for that report smitty....I really want to call in sick for the rest of the week now.

You should! LOL!!!!

IncredibleHuck
04-22-2008, 10:12 PM
Great picture buddy! LOL I talked to my boss tonight, and today was a record day for calls to come in! :(

Beancounter
04-22-2008, 10:16 PM
Cool pic Smitty.
Thanks for posting it.
Sure makes me wish I were up there instead of down here in this rat race we call SoCal

Badfish2
04-22-2008, 10:36 PM
Definitely big thanks for posting up this pic and report. Sabrina is my favorite lake up there, go there at least 5 times a year. Looks like it's still snowed in pretty good. That snow melts fast though once it starts. Cold week ahead though so probably not till late may for open water