PDA

View Full Version : Croaker

TShaffer
04-17-2008, 09:38 PM
does anyone know where i can get some nice yfc action?
i still havent caught one this year

Simplyeman
04-17-2008, 09:56 PM
malibu pier.....fresh mussel, carolina rigged.

ikeman
04-18-2008, 12:09 AM
All the Croaker are in Baja this weekend,
Hwy 1 to El Rosario, make a right and follow it to the fork. Take the First left off the second Rancho, close the gate behind you and put some dinero in the jar by the post and drive a few Km's to the next right fork. Take this fork slowly and watch out for the dip in the road and turn right. Follow to the beach. There you will find the Croaker, my friend! Many, Many Croaker LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::eek2::eek2::rofl:

Seriously, pretty much any beach, pier or inlet holds, and mussels is the go to bait, as Simplyeman had said, if you fish bait. Just funnin' around 'cause I'm heading to Baja for the weekend and hope to catch some myself.

Good luck!!

getn2fishin
04-18-2008, 12:49 AM
They were hittin plastics in the NPH Wednesday evening when Kevthecatfishstudent and I were tubin. The bite was WFO for about about two hours prior to sundown till sundown and then shutoff. 1 1/2-2#.....6# test.....gulp nuclear chicken......1/4 dart head...good fishin!!!

megafisher94
04-18-2008, 03:58 PM
They were hittin plastics in the NPH Wednesday evening when Kevthecatfishstudent and I were tubin. The bite was WFO for about about two hours prior to sundown till sundown and then shutoff. 1 1/2-2#.....6# test.....gulp nuclear chicken......1/4 dart head...good fishin!!!
that will catch the three b's and halis too right???

getn2fishin
04-18-2008, 05:37 PM
that will catch the three b's and halis too right???

I caught for small sandies on it but haven't hit a hali yet but I did catch two legals this season on the pearl white but it was dropsotted with a mosquito #2 and 1/8 weight