PDA

View Full Version : ok i need surf tips on fishing krocs in the surf!! HELP!

Zombie Bass ATTACK
04-15-2008, 08:03 PM
i went to bolsa chica today around 2pm after fishing newport bay.and fished from the second parking meter lot of dog beach to the bolsa chica jetty and also fished the mouth of the jettys and nothing!!! maybe it was the time of day and high tide..but anyways i was throwing a brand new 5/8s mackeral pattern green kroc the methods i was using first i was retrieving it in slow then i was slowly bouncing it in idk but nothing..i need some:??? good advice what is the trick?:???:

Wingnut
04-15-2008, 08:06 PM
You're working it right, if the fish are there, you'll eventually get bit... patience... lots of it. ;)

Zombie Bass ATTACK
04-15-2008, 08:11 PM
You're working it right, if the fish are there, you'll eventually get bit... patience... lots of it. ;)
thanks i figiured it was right but i was just soo tired of being in the bay all day i gave up fast haha..oh and by the way i got my inspiration to surf fish from your post with all your great pics gave me the surf fishin fever!! im usually a charter boat dood and a bay guy..so thanks to you im embarking on the adventure of surf fishing thanks man!

LARBEAR,

Wingnut
04-15-2008, 09:50 PM
thanks i figiured it was right but i was just soo tired of being in the bay all day i gave up fast haha..oh and by the way i got my inspiration to surf fish from your post with all your great pics gave me the surf fishin fever!! im usually a charter boat dood and a bay guy..so thanks to you im embarking on the adventure of surf fishing thanks man!

LARBEAR,

:cool: :thumb: Keep up the good work!