PDA

View Full Version : going to catalina

THarry65
05-15-2007, 02:59 AM
I'll only be able to fish the front side..in a skiff with plastics and frozen squid... how is the fishing at the rock quarry?... does anyone on here know?..of course you guys do, this site is awesome!!

Todd

fishncatalina
05-15-2007, 07:58 AM
I'll only be able to fish the front side..in a skiff with plastics and frozen squid... how is the fishing at the rock quarry?... does anyone on here know?..of course you guys do, this site is awesome!!

Todd

Which rock quarry are you talking about?

Daus
05-15-2007, 12:18 PM
Fishincatalina,

You know.. the one with bunch of rocks at Catalina. :lol: :lol:

fishncatalina
05-15-2007, 12:30 PM
There's one right past Pebbly Beach and one at Empire landing....I'm assuming you're talking about the one right outside of Avalon?

THarry65
05-15-2007, 01:48 PM
Sorry bout that guys...the rock quarry to the south of Avalon is as far south as we can go.. and to Long Point to the north is also our limit..

Thanks again, Todd

THarry65
05-15-2007, 01:52 PM
Sorry bout that guys...the rock quarry to the south of Avalon is as far south as we can go.. and to Long Point to the north is also our limit..

Thanks again, Todd

THarry65
05-15-2007, 01:52 PM

Thanks again, Todd

fishncatalina
05-15-2007, 01:57 PM

Thanks again, Todd

Sounds like your getting a Joes rent-a-boat if thats the only area you can fish.......When are you coming over ? I'll probably be out fri. and sat. and give you more up to date info.

THarry65
05-15-2007, 03:56 PM
Joes rent a boat...thats it..thats really all I could find over there. Any other ideas? or is there any other rentals?

My buddy and I will be arriving to Catalina Monday the 21st around 7:15 am out of long beach.. we wanted to target some nice calicos or perhaps drift for some butt!

appreciate your replies back..thanks, Todd

fishncatalina
05-15-2007, 06:22 PM
Joes rent a boat...thats it..thats really all I could find over there. Any other ideas? or is there any other rentals?

My buddy and I will be arriving to Catalina Monday the 21st around 7:15 am out of long beach.. we wanted to target some nice calicos or perhaps drift for some butt!

appreciate your replies back..thanks, Todd

PM sent