PDA

View Full Version : Whats taking the forks so long???

Liteliner
04-14-2008, 08:23 PM
Weather is suppose to cool down quite a bit again. How much longer must one wait til the yellows come out to play???? My new calstar is itching to kill a few. Whats everybody think. Im thinking first week of may....

Oz
04-14-2008, 08:32 PM
im going on a 2 day end of this month so i will let u know how it goes homie :cool:

ghetto dad
04-14-2008, 08:33 PM
the water is still very cold....might be a late year......

Liteliner
04-14-2008, 08:42 PM
man im thinkin your gonna get sum. Hope you got surface irons in your box os... Last year bout this time we were gettin them on the iron only. Nothing on the bait at all. Til that trip i met you on. They finally decided to eat the dines.

The water was gettin warmer but with the weather cool down guess we are gonna have to wait a bit longer. My buddy was at catalina sat and said it was 62. No wsb though. Just some rockfish.

Liteliner
04-14-2008, 08:44 PM
Hey ghetto whats up with the liberty? Are they still out? Was hoping to catch a trip on there.

Oz
04-14-2008, 08:52 PM
man im thinkin your gonna get sum. Hope you got surface irons in your box os... Last year bout this time we were gettin them on the iron only. Nothing on the bait at all. Til that trip i met you on. They finally decided to eat the dines.

The water was gettin warmer but with the weather cool down guess we are gonna have to wait a bit longer. My buddy was at catalina sat and said it was 62. No wsb though. Just some rockfish.

yea i hope we run into sum 4 sure...yea i got my lil bag of all kinds of irons. hopefully they do take bait as well as iron. hope it doesnt take til june for that kind of bite.

it seems like the WSB are hit and miss at the moment...that one week it WFO has passed i guess. your buddy went on a ON???

Liteliner
04-14-2008, 08:55 PM
Nah. He took his boat out there. They didnt see anybody catch any. I was gonna go but the wife already had plans.

Liteliner
04-15-2008, 10:21 PM
976tuna says biggame90 seeing alot of yellows this morning. Not sure if they are catchin though. San Clemente.

ghetto dad
04-16-2008, 05:16 AM
Hey ghetto whats up with the liberty? Are they still out? Was hoping to catch a trip on there.

As of now, they are looking for a captain to run the boat......