PDA

View Full Version : I gonna be rich!!

Fish Dog
04-14-2008, 10:35 AM
I just heard that the hacks in Sacramento are going to try to get a law passed that will have the stores charging us 15 cents per grocery bag. If they do I figure I can go to Long Beach and catch enough to pay for my gas anyway...

KaliDawgFan
04-14-2008, 10:57 AM
LAME! I have a good idea Sacramento...STOP SPENDING MONEY WE DON'T HAVE!

rusty6
04-14-2008, 04:31 PM
i don't think that means they give us money per bag but take money per bag to increase revenue for the state...

JRod-Angler
04-16-2008, 08:35 PM
I think people in office should at least have a G.E.D. and stop budget planning on Cyclical revenue peaks. They will be charging us for the bags. Check this out. LA councilman wants to add a 3% tax to gas per gallon. that would be like 12-15 more cents on top of the high bass prices now.

sansou
04-16-2008, 10:00 PM
I just heard that the hacks in Sacramento are going to try to get a law passed that will have the stores charging us 15 cents per grocery bag. If they do I figure I can go to Long Beach and catch enough to pay for my gas anyway...

:rofl:

I can foresee the future fishing reports already: Went to L.B. to surf fish some hali.....ended up tossing the Kroc for ZERO hali, but snagged 52 plastic bags: freakin' awesome fishing! It's my PB best (Plastic Bag). PM if you want the plastic honey hole. Can't wait till next weekend! Recycling center here I come....woot woot!!