PDA

View Full Version : WSB are here.....

camman
04-13-2008, 05:06 PM
Headed over last night on a friends boat to Cat. Opted not to buy bait and make our own, found a good spot and proceeded to try and jig up the bait. We managed a whopping 7 pieces....we were thinking we should've bought bait.

Hunkered down for a bit of rest before moving to our "spot" around 5:30. Dropped 4 rods down, 2 with live and 2 with frozen. Two bat rays later we get picked up on the right kind. First WSB of the season goes at might 18lbs....10 minutes later we get limits with a nice 22 lber.....and we have 3 pieces of squid left. we ended up handing off (i know pathetic) the 3 pieces to one of his friends before wasting the day fishing for calicos....

I will get the pics up once we sends them to me.....

JapanRon
04-15-2008, 12:58 PM
Hi camman,

Good job !

Await those pics !

JapanRon

Oz
04-16-2008, 03:56 PM
Headed over last night on a friends boat to Cat. Opted not to buy bait and make our own, found a good spot and proceeded to try and jig up the bait. We managed a whopping 7 pieces....we were thinking we should've bought bait.

Hunkered down for a bit of rest before moving to our "spot" around 5:30. Dropped 4 rods down, 2 with live and 2 with frozen. Two bat rays later we get picked up on the right kind. First WSB of the season goes at might 18lbs....10 minutes later we get limits with a nice 22 lber.....and we have 3 pieces of squid left. we ended up handing off (i know pathetic) the 3 pieces to one of his friends before wasting the day fishing for calicos....

I will get the pics up once we sends them to me.....

it looks like it was a good thing u didnt buy squid...only 7 pieces and 2 legal WSB..cant go wrong with that. congrats 8-)

look foward to seeing the picz :cool:

one_leg
04-16-2008, 03:58 PM
Hurry up with the pics aready!!!