PDA

View Full Version : Taking the Kids to the Surf

City Dad
04-08-2008, 10:50 AM
So, after some discussion with folks more informed on the subject than I, it has become clear that PMing is the best way to get our kids together for surf fishing.

If anyone is interested, please shoot me a line. I have two daughters, 7 and 4 and I would love to be able to put them in a situation in which they could have some safe fun at the beach with the possibility of catching a fish or two.

Fisherman57
04-08-2008, 10:59 AM
Count me in.. Im not a dad (yet) :lol: ....... but I know a couple great kids that would love to go! PM sent!

sansou
04-08-2008, 11:01 AM
CD,

If you guys weren't fishing just a tad south of San Francisco, I'd be there with princess Maddie....

City Dad
04-08-2008, 12:13 PM
CD,

If you guys weren't fishing just a tad south of San Francisco, I'd be there with princess Maddie....

Dang, man... you gotta move outa the sticks!

Nu_AbGatr
04-08-2008, 12:41 PM
This sounds great, let me know when and where.
I have a 15 yr old (autistic) boy who loves to fish.
I'll have to get his license starting next year.... oy.

DadinPain
04-12-2008, 07:31 PM
This sounds great. I have an 8yo boy who is bugging me to surf fish. This will be out first attempt together. I guess Ill have to try light gear, till I can find new and improved. Trying to talk the wife into Bolsa in the morning.....cross your fingers. Time to go check the tide reports. PM me if Sunday might work for you.

Later Gator

City Dad
04-16-2008, 01:59 PM
Anyone interested in taking kids to the surf this Sat, PM.

~larissa
04-16-2008, 02:40 PM
dang... Saturday's bad, i gotta work :bawl:

can you do it again next week too?

City Dad
04-16-2008, 02:54 PM
dang... Saturday's bad, i gotta work :bawl:

can you do it again next week too?

I'll post when (or if) we're planning to go again. This will be City Girls first trip to the salt, so it will be a learning experience for both of us!