PDA

View Full Version : Best Day Yet Sunday!

PUDD MASTER BAITER
04-07-2008, 08:26 AM
Did Are Normall Stop ,at Big Fish For The Ghosties. Started Fishing At 5;45am. Right Off Nailed A 1.5 Lb. Sargo. Then The Fun Begun. The Spotfin Croakers Were Hitting.caught 4 Over 2lbs The Largest At 3.5.lbs. Things Got Slow ,and Went To The Drop Shot Caught 2 Small Halis. Total Count, Was 4 Spotfins, 1-2lb Corvina, 2- 18" Shark,2-halibuts,2-sargo. All Fish Released Unharmed. God Bless, And Peace Out To All... Mike The Pmb...

tacklejunkie
04-07-2008, 08:29 AM
Good work Mike!
Was that you catching at the reserve before the sun came up?

one_leg
04-07-2008, 08:39 AM
When lil kids ask me why I just released my fish I tell them, "So that you can catch it if you want to!!!".

Congrats to you, and thanks for the Report.

PUDD MASTER BAITER
04-07-2008, 08:51 AM
Tj You Had To See ,my 8.5 Ft. Salmon,steelhead Noodle Rod Bend, When I Hooked Those Spot Fins. I Had My 750 Sedona With 2lb Dia. 8lb Rated Fire Line ,and 6lb.cuda Leader. Those Noodle Rods Really Absorbe ,the Power Of Bigger Fish. Later, And See You Soon Mike The Pmb....check Your Private Mess.

tacklejunkie
04-07-2008, 09:05 AM
So that was you!
I saw you guys catching fish before the sun came up. I was C-riggin' for a few minutes looking for them hali's. Had to leave to hit the surf at 6am across the street, was just trying to kill a few minutes before the beach opened.

Hope to fish with you soon dude. I heard you guys laughing and catching so I know you had a good time :thumb: I tried that spot before I left for home at about 1pm for a bit with no love. The tide was going back out the and the current was killing me.

Wingnut
04-07-2008, 08:21 PM
Sounds like a busy morning Mike, nice job! :D

fish4keep
04-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Did Are Normall Stop ,at Big Fish For The Ghosties. Started Fishing At 5;45am. Right Off Nailed A 1.5 Lb. Sargo. Then The Fun Begun. The Spotfin Croakers Were Hitting.caught 4 Over 2lbs The Largest At 3.5.lbs. Things Got Slow ,and Went To The Drop Shot Caught 2 Small Halis. Total Count, Was 4 Spotfins, 1-2lb Corvina, 2- 18" Shark,2-halibuts,2-sargo. All Fish Released Unharmed. God Bless, And Peace Out To All... Mike The Pmb...

I never knew we had corvinas up here??? Or do you mean corbina??? Two totally different species. I know SD have them (corvina). Looks like it's time for some bait and wait game...

crappiemike
04-08-2008, 12:41 AM
Nice Job On Those Saltwater Fish Mike, Cm

Sinjin Kim
04-08-2008, 03:01 AM

CorVina? I think you met CorBina. If you caught a CorVina in one of the local harbors, I would be surprised.

PUDD MASTER BAITER
04-08-2008, 07:25 AM
Thanks For The Responses To My Thread .i Think Every One Knew What Spieces, I Was Referring To.i Just Got The 2 Mixed Up V Or B ,and Will Probubly Do It Again.im Not Perfect Like Some People Think They Are . God Bless, And Peace Out Mike The Not So Perfect, Pmb....