one_leg
04-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Nice Vine bass ;)

TD

Major Props to the photog, and to you TD for transmitting it to the OC....LOL

tacklejunkie
04-07-2008, 08:45 AM
Ninja style baby!
Nice green one. Hows that reel treating you?
My Sahara took a wave yesterday :evil:

one_leg
04-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Ninja style baby!
Nice green one. Hows that reel treating you?
My Sahara took a wave yesterday :evil:

I hope that your Shimano survived the crush. :( Salty sand intrusion is never a good thing.

BTW:
My Okuma has been performing flawlessly. I thought I was gonna have to add a couple line lay washers, but once I got used to the P-Line's characteristics I found that it would not be neccessary.

I occasionally find myself reaching down to tighten the drag, :twisted: , but usually stop myself just in time.

I might actually get another one, but this time it'll definitely be the Epixor EB20 9+1 bearing baitrunner. I just happen to like all the cool things I can do with the linefeeding feature. And the Anti-Reverse is still rock solid-no play whatsoever.

Although the lil' AL10 sometimes feels like I am gonna crush it in my hand, it hasn't once 8-)faltered.

Did you notice my matching Kencor NZ 5' rod and Kencor Hat? :roll:

tacklejunkie
04-07-2008, 09:28 AM
When I bought the Sahara at Turners, it was a tosser between the Sahara and the AL10. I've been wondering about the AL10 since I bought this Sahara. Thanks for the update.

I took the Sahara home and gave it a bath. I may have to open her up and look inside to be sure nothing is getting corroded. The bail on that reel took a dump a while ago though and doesn't seem to be fixable. It's lost it's snapy return abilities and even grinds a bit.

When I finally can't stand the bail on the Sahara anymore, it might be time to check out the AL10. I had the AL100 caster and learned to love it before I dropped it in the drink..

BTW, nice hat and rod! :lol:

one_leg
04-07-2008, 09:57 AM
When I bought the Sahara at Turners, it was a tosser between the Sahara and the AL10. I've been wondering about the AL10 since I bought this Sahara. Thanks for the update.

I took the Sahara home and gave it a bath. I may have to open her up and look inside to be sure nothing is getting corroded. The bail on that reel took a dump a while ago though and doesn't seem to be fixable. It's lost it's snapy return abilities and even grinds a bit.

When I finally can't stand the bail on the Sahara anymore, it might be time to check out the AL10. I had the AL100 caster and learned to love it before I dropped it in the drink..

BTW, nice hat and rod! :lol:

Thanks for the compliments on my fishing apparel and tackle choices....LOL

Just take the damn bail off of it, you don't need a bail on a spinning reel anyways.

I wouldn't wait any longer to open that puppy up because it is only a matter of time if water got in there.

deanhall32
04-07-2008, 01:42 PM
Why don't you write a report to go with the fish you cheap bassturd?

one_leg
04-07-2008, 02:11 PM
Why don't you write a report to go with the fish you cheap bassturd?

That's a great idea!!!

Z-TUNAKILLER
04-07-2008, 02:21 PM
Nice O_L

pic doddle

ToonZilla

FISH ON !