PDA

View Full Version : jsauce n the kids/pic

JSAUCE818
04-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Took out out my lil niece(nasia) and my lil nephew (josh) to the Samo surf for a couple of hours to hopefully put em on some BSP's.....while rigging them up and attending them with tangles, etc. i saw birds dumping on bait not that far out and i was getting the itch to toss out the LC lol. My lil Niece Nasia got didnt even make a 1st cast and decided to change her mind to go play in the sand and play with lady bugs by some bushes..hehe..
so it was me and lil josh, he managed to hook up on 3 bsp's on the old faithful crack in the red color...well ill let the pics do the talking...
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/jsauce818/IMG00315.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/jsauce818/IMG00316.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/jsauce818/IMG00318.jpg
after his 3rd fish he decided to go join nasia and play in the sand. i worked the LC and the Kroc for a bit but didnt get no love as the tide was dropping, did see some fishy spots while the tide was low...packed up and headed home cause lil josh had a baseball game. Tomorrow back to freshwater and go after the green monster (largemouth). Im soon gonna start hitting the surf in search of Mr. Flattie :0)
sorry for the few pics.....be safe out there yall....

tacklejunkie
04-05-2008, 05:58 PM
Good work with the youngins JSauce.
Couple of big ol smiles on that boys face!
I need to find me a nice hali soon too man!
Too much fishing to do and not enough time to do it all..

ghetto dad
04-05-2008, 06:05 PM
GREAT JOB sauce.......thanks man....!!!

JSAUCE818
04-05-2008, 06:09 PM
Good work with the youngins JSauce.
Couple of big ol smiles on that boys face!
I need to find me a nice hali soon too man!
Too much fishing to do and not enough time to do it all..
Amen to that bro, I'm like a chicken with no head right now not knowing what direction to run to lol. I'm targeting LargeMouths right now, but then yet I want to go on a mission for some flatties to score a PB, then yet I want to go after some WhiteSeaBass or Yellows. But I'm to focused on LargeMouths Right now. Btw, I MIGHT be tubing your playground (Perris) next week,... its up in the air.

tacklejunkie
04-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Sweet. Let me know if you do decide to head out and maybe I'll make it too. Tuesday I gotta get drilled at the dentist and Wednesday I have a top secret fishing mission to fulfill. Any other day and I'll jump out there with you and slay some green ones.

Wingnut
04-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Great job Jesse taking the little ones to the surf. The Perch never fail to put a smile on the kids faces. :mrgreen:

Fisherman57
04-05-2008, 09:13 PM
Nice work getting the kids on some fish! :thumb:

TShaffer
04-05-2008, 09:23 PM
nice fish dude! the hot perch action can make anyone happy

Granny Fish
04-05-2008, 09:32 PM
Great job getting the nephew and neice out. Looks like you got them on some nice slabs. Memories for a lifetime. ;)

steve092
04-06-2008, 10:29 PM
Haha!!!
Good worK!

one_leg
04-06-2008, 10:46 PM
I'm like a chicken with no head
Better to be like a chicken with no head than to be a chickenhead......LOL
Nice report Jesse. I am looking forward to seeing your big hali report real soon.

Santa Fe Eric
04-07-2008, 12:00 AM
It's great to do see you doing that that family thang !

It's a trip because I'm just learning this Saltwater Bay thing right now, but I see Catfish season is going to start! That's my favorite fish to target.
I can only fish like once a week! What is a guy to do?
Fresh or Salt?

Once again nice report JSizzle!