PDA

View Full Version : Spitfire Tuesday April 1st

4g63power
04-02-2008, 05:50 PM
hey guys...i and my buddy matt hit up redondo to hop on the spitfire for lingcod opener yesterday...this was my first moo moo trip of 2008..we got to the landing around 5:20am to find out that there were only total of 10 anglers showed up including us..much less than i had expected but hey no complaining here..will take this light load trip anyday..today's normal crew was craig on the wheel..morgan on the deck and derrick in the galley..and some of crew's friends.
short report:we had good picks on quality reds,starrys,sewer groupers,assorted rockfish,one turd roller and lings.everything seemed to work for lings..they bit sardines,sand dabs,macs,small rockfish, and even jigs.many missed bites and a handful of shorts..the JP was won by matt's near 15lber ling..thing was huge..my 25in ling looked like a freakin sandbass next to it..had a great time out there..i'm pretty sure everyone knows how great the spit crew is by now..jump on the spitfire cause lings are biting and they will definitly get you on them..

Gmoney
04-02-2008, 05:58 PM
very very cool
gotta love the spit !!!!
glad y'all had a blast - nice size fish for sure
thanks for the report.....it is appreciated!!!!!!!!!

laters
G$

deanhall32
04-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Is that Jimmy the Metro holding that ling? Nice report and Cappo was right- reports are alot better with pictures!!!

Oz
04-02-2008, 06:45 PM
WASSSSSSUUUPPPPPPPPPP YIMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :lol:

long time no hear from u fishing man..where u been hiding??? good too see u out there fishing again and catching fish. a ling is a ling and legal at that :cool:

come out and fish with us again homie :cool:

IN2DEEP
04-02-2008, 07:07 PM
:eek2:Niiiiice Catch!!!

Man, we have to make the pictures BIGGER

christainmetalhead909
04-02-2008, 07:44 PM
Nice Fiash Man I Got Ur Money Lol.

reelhigh
04-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Nice Ling!!

ymin72
04-02-2008, 08:21 PM
Nice fish Matt.
And cool report Yimmy. Nice to see you out on the water killing fish.
We need to go fishing soon. I'll hit you up when we have something lined up.

4g63power
04-02-2008, 08:38 PM
Gmoney:thanks brother..will see you on the spit soon

Coach:let's not get it twisted..it's jimmy the male model aka asian abercrombie lol jk..hope to see you again bud..

Jason:hey dude..i've been busy with work and etc..it was nice finally getting out on the water again..i've been doing some surf fishing here and there looking for my first legal hali of 2008.hit me up next time you head out bro...

IN2DEEP:thanks buddy..matt's ling was a monster..wish we got more pics of it..

Brad:that's right..***** better have my money!!! haha jk..see you soon dude

reelhigh:thanks man..season's open now.go get em!

mike:thanks mike...yea you should call me up to go fishing..not drunk dialing me on friday night to blah blah VR blah karnak blah bitches blah soju soju lol jk..let's get out next time for sure...

k3vin_kim
04-02-2008, 08:59 PM
dude, jimmy... ure never down to go out... .

That ling is almost an LA SMOKER status ling. not too shabby.

ymin72
04-02-2008, 09:04 PM
dude, jimmy... ure never down to go out...

That ling is almost an LA SMOKER status ling. not too shabby.

Oh damn...
The MAN himself has replied.... he doesnt even reply to his own posts... what gives???
Sorry for the thread-jack.

Ricky-Ray
04-02-2008, 09:47 PM
Nice report. Can't beat a day out on the Spitfire with only 10 anglers. Plenty of space for sure.

boxl0bster
04-03-2008, 04:30 AM
nice report jimmy!

one_leg
04-03-2008, 07:37 AM
Nice job Yimmie!!!

thanks mike...yea you should call me up to go fishing..not drunk dialing me on friday night to blah blah VR blah karnak blah bitches blah soju soju lol jk..let's get out next time for sure...

I have a feeling this is what you were doing as you wrote this Yimmie?

:roll:

Was I even close?

:rofl:

Thanks for the report.

See you soon, I hope!

KILLA
04-03-2008, 10:18 AM
That boat looks empty, next time call me :thumb:

killa :2guns:

ghetto dad
04-03-2008, 04:02 PM
good job jimmy.....im proud of you man, you held that ling all by yourself man!!!