PDA

View Full Version : Heeellp!!

WARRIORMIKE
04-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Right now I'm in Phoenix Az for training. I'll be out here for 2 weeks for training. If anyone is coming out here to do some fishing send me an email or a pm.

Also if you know any spots that are close by please let me know!

sansou
04-02-2008, 01:55 PM
Spots for bass in Phx....hmmm...let me think. Take out a map, and you'll see these things that are called LAKES. Not the pond stuff you see in SoCal.

Just joking with you. for a quickie tutorial on the lay of the land, go to AZ F&G's website. It's extremely helpful if you don't have a clue where to start.

WARRIORMIKE
04-02-2008, 02:32 PM
Yea I'll need to do a quick fix somewhere, otherwise I may need to go to Cabelas!

sansou
04-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Cabelas is nice....but there's 2 stores in town that are much better.

JaSerio Bait
04-05-2008, 04:52 PM
There is a town called pieoria its 30 mins outside of pheniox there is a lake that you can camp and fish at. I was there last Oct. and pulled out my personal best didnt have a scale but I landed alot of 5+ fish and this thing scared me! it Blew Up a castatic swim bait I mean there was nothing left but the head and the hook Crazy! I stayed there for 2-3 days for an avaerage of 8-10 fish a day per person (me and my Buddy) Ill call him and ask the name of the lake and get back to you. If its anywhere near you I strongly recommend going.
Fish ON! x>

WARRIORMIKE
04-07-2008, 07:29 AM
:)yea shoot it over