PDA

View Full Version : A Toonin' I Will Go

ryanbsimmcon
03-20-2008, 06:30 PM
I'm new to the board and wanted to say what's up to everyone! Shore fishing got old, and after looking for some time, I found what I was looking for at the Fred Hall Show. A buddy and I picked up our 9' Madison Rivers from Dave Scadden who did us right! I'll be using all your tips and advice for some major fun fishin'. Hope to see you guys on the water!:D

Socal Bassman
03-20-2008, 06:50 PM
Sweet! I've been eyeballing that toon for awhile. Let me know how you like it.

Z-TUNAKILLER
03-20-2008, 07:04 PM
HEY NOW ry, VERY NICE TOON :thumb: :beer:

I WAS EYING THE NORTHWEST EXPRESS AT THE FHS ON SUN. , I TALKED TO DAVE FOR ALMOST A HOUR, REAL NICE GUY.

I TOLD HIM HOW I SET UP MY CREEK CO. ODC 1080 FOR SALT & FRESHWATER FISHING AND THAT I'VE MAXED OUT FOR ITS WEIGHT CAP.

SOMEDAY....... I'LL GET ME A NF ?

NWE ...... 1,200 lb.MAX + YOU CAN USE A 8HP OB .....:appl: :titanic:

http://www.northforkoutdoors.com/2008webcatalog/2008pg22.html

GOOD LUCK .. AND DON'T FORGET TO POST SOME PICS,
OF THAT BAD-BOY !

" TOONZILLA " ....... AT CASTAIC LAGOON !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/NORMZS/P3110003.jpg

Z

FISH ON !

Ronira
03-21-2008, 12:27 PM
Congrats on the new toon and welcome to the boards. Your gonna love fishing from a pontoon. Now you can start buying all the cool stuff to go on it. :lol: Have fun

ryanbsimmcon
04-01-2008, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the replies. All I need is a CF# and good to go! I've been admiring ur toon for some time Z. I'll let u know after a few times out Socal. Hey Ron, it was fun workin on the toon the past couple weekends gettin' it dialed in. Now I gotta learn how to catch!:D1713

Z-TUNAKILLER
04-01-2008, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the replies. All I need is a CF# and good to go! I've been admiring ur toon for some time Z. I'll let u know after a few times out Socal. Hey Ron, it was fun workin on the toon the past couple weekends gettin' it dialed in. Now I gotta learn how to catch!:D1713

SWEET-TOON ! :mrgreen:

PM me if your ever fishing Castaic, maybe we can hook up ...a few LMB'S ?

Z

FISH ON !