PDA

View Full Version : East Cape, Rancho Leonero Video

baybassboy
03-19-2008, 10:43 AM
Hey guys...

this last may, i took a trip to East Cape with my brother, dad, and a family friend. i know a lot of you got a chance to read the rerports from it elsewhere. this week (i know its been a while since the trip), i put together a little video of the highlights of the trip for my dad's birthday... let me know what you think...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCaUR-GLwSk

BIGRED KILLA
03-20-2008, 07:00 PM
Nice job on the good mix of fish i love The Ranch its a real peace full hotel in the middle of know where.Last time we went we stayed at verdogos for a month because we were looking for a piece of property around there near the beach it took us about a week to find the one and we were pounding the fish every day good video i cant wait to go again real soon.

Bigred

Nessie Hunter
03-21-2008, 10:06 AM
MO! ! !

Awesome dude.. Some nice footage and awesome roosters, tuna and striper man..

Where the heck ya been???? Come back we miss you Mo!!!!

Great to see a post from you, been a long time...

:group: :thumb:

FISH_HUNTER
03-21-2008, 02:53 PM
Great Video Thanks For Sharing.

baybassboy
03-22-2008, 11:09 AM
MO! ! !

Awesome dude.. Some nice footage and awesome roosters, tuna and striper man..

Where the heck ya been???? Come back we miss you Mo!!!!

Great to see a post from you, been a long time...

:group: :thumb:

frank... thanks for the comments man... we had such a blast down there... told the captains that we didn't care about quantity or keeping fish and that we just wanted to come home with good stories of big fish... well, 3 huge rooster (45, 60, 65+), 3 stripers, and a 50+ yft on 20# bass gear are all great stories...

im still around, but i just got away from the forum thing for a real long time.... not just here, but on all the boards... i turned into a lurker... haven't been fishing as much as i would like because i just don't have the time... i just got my EMT and i am back in school for the Fire Tech. thing which is extremely time consuming... i'm working whenever i'm not in class, and i'm studying whenever i'm not working...

i still fish newport more than most, but it is almost always in the evening... fishing cooled off a little this past week with the winds really cooling the water temps, but these last two days have started to bring it back up and i'm thinking of maybe sneaking off tonight for a little sesh (since i have to work on Easter)... i'll really try and make an effort to get some useful reports up here soon

steve092
03-24-2008, 02:46 PM
Nice catch!
Video was great1

4g63power
03-24-2008, 06:43 PM
cool!looks like you guys had an awesome time down there..thanks for sharing with us..wow and you know what they say..white boys can't dance..lol go Mark Madsen!