PDA

View Full Version : Fresh!

Nhatster
03-15-2008, 02:30 PM
I'm the new guy!
I'm Wingnut's little brother Nhat.
I don't fish as much as he does.
But when I do I can outfish him! :shock: :rofl:
He can catch fish, but mom's always complaining that he doesn't bring home any fish! :lol:

SoCalGuy7
03-15-2008, 04:18 PM
Welcome to FNN lil' bro ;)

SCG7

Wingnut
03-15-2008, 09:30 PM
Calling me out already you little sh*t! :evil:
You're gonna have to earn your stripes around here little brother. I'll hook you up with a couple of spots and you'll have to go out there and get your own. ;)

BTW - I give Mom PLENTY of Stripers! :mrgreen:

sansou
03-15-2008, 10:50 PM
Welcome to FNN!

CASTAWAY
03-16-2008, 08:51 AM
Sup little bro, welcome to FNN.:cool:

Troutman65
03-16-2008, 07:03 PM
Welcome to FNN.

Wingnut, You better bring your Mom home some fish !!!:D

Troutman65

Sue
03-17-2008, 10:39 PM
Well helllooooooooooooo!

Fisherman57
03-17-2008, 10:52 PM
Welcome to the board!

Wingnut told me he had a brother, but that he couldnt fish and would never catch anything if we took him fishing with us. :p :rofl: J/K! LOL!

Somehow, I think EVERYONE in his family can catch fish, even "Wingnut Pug"......... Looking forward to you proving him wrong! :mrgreen:

Wingnut
03-18-2008, 01:24 AM
Welcome to the board!

Wingnut told me he had a brother, but that he couldnt fish and would never catch anything if we took him fishing with us. :p :rofl: J/K! LOL!

Somehow, I think EVERYONE in his family can catch fish, even "Wingnut Pug"......... Looking forward to you proving him wrong! :mrgreen:

I'm not going to say that Nhat can't fish, but my 10 year old niece outfished him at a Trout farm. :rofl: That's the truth!

Wingnut Pug will be hosting a "Hali Butt Sniffing 101" seminar at the 2009 Fred Hall Show.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut2/Picture028-4.jpg

~larissa
03-18-2008, 10:09 AM
welcome to a new addiction

kpn
03-19-2008, 10:03 AM
Welcome to FNN Nhat. That's another WingNUT bro ;).

Yeah! Wingnut, You better bring your Mom some fish ......hahaha :).

KPN.

FishNFurious
03-20-2008, 01:38 PM
What's up brother Nhat! Maybe we can team up and whoop your brother's a** at fishing. :twisted: Haven't seen you in like forever man, you don't go to Art's poker parties? Give me a call!
Vince :cool:

Wingnut
03-20-2008, 08:25 PM
Welcome to FNN Nhat. That's another WingNUT bro ;).
Yeah! Wingnut, You better bring your Mom some fish ......hahaha :).
KPN.

Hey Khanh, mom gets plenty of Striper meat! Her freezer is full of it. :mrgreen:

What's up brother Nhat! Maybe we can team up and whoop your brother's a** at fishing. :twisted: Haven't seen you in like forever man, you don't go to Art's poker parties? Give me a call!
Vince :cool:

You guys wish! Any time, any place... :twisted:
Nhat no longer goes to my poker parties ever since he went "all in" with seven/deuce un-suited. :rofl:

WARRIORMIKE
03-28-2008, 11:14 AM
Welcome to the board, I can't wait to see all of your fish reports and pictures from them too.

WarriorMike

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/images/misc/progress.gif

one_leg
03-28-2008, 11:28 AM
Welcome to the Wonderful World Of Online Fish Following.

I wonder if Nhat will get ten pages of replies for catching some perch like his brother does?
:rofl:

Butt Sniffing..................LOL
Now that was pretty funny.

ONE_LEG

ghetto dad
03-28-2008, 03:39 PM

I wonder if Nhat will get ten pages of replies for catching some perch like his brother does?
:rofl:

Butt Sniffing..................LOL
Now that was pretty funny.

ONE_LEG

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO..we lcome to the board

one_leg
03-28-2008, 05:17 PM
dang, I was just about to edit my post

Wingnut
03-28-2008, 11:51 PM

Do we really want to talk about "following" Alan?

There's a big difference between supporting something and just following blind.
Supporting something gives you a cause, following makes you a sheep.

BTW - I'll make you a deal, I'll zero out my post count if you will do the same. It means nothing to me.

TroutFetish
03-29-2008, 06:08 AM
"Welcome Nhatster"

~ TroutFetish

Fisherman57
03-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Do we really want to talk about "following" Alan?

There's a big difference between supporting something and just following blind.

Supporting something gives you a cause, following makes you a sheep.

BTW - I'll make you a deal, I'll zero out my post count if you will do the same. It means nothing to me.

:rofl: .....

Yeah, Ive seen a couple comments now about "how many replies" people get. :roll: ...... do some members REALLY keep count of the amount of replies? :roll:

CASTAWAY
03-29-2008, 03:32 PM
Don't bite more than you can chew Alan....:rofl:

ghetto dad
03-29-2008, 08:00 PM

Yeah, Ive seen a couple comments now about "how many replies" people get. :roll: ...... do some members REALLY keep count of the amount of replies? :roll:

:roll::roll:

one_leg
03-29-2008, 08:19 PM

Sansou did just that when someone informed him of the number of posts he had. He told her that he was embarrassed at the amount of posts he had accumulated in such a short time. Sansou made Dana eliminate his post count :roll: When I said I wanted my post count reduced to zero, or I was done with this DRAMA and FNN, my count remained the same. I have since changed my mind about POST COUNTS. I want my counter to remain where it is at. It means everything to me!!! If I were to reduce my post count to zero, then I would become the sheep.

Yeah, I think some people do! When one of the Saltwater Report Section's threads began to approach 58 pages long, it disappeared.
POOF!!! DELETED!!!

58 pages, can you believe it. That is one nice round number.

Sansou has said that he can recover old threads from the archives.

I wonder if that is really true? Maybe Rich will do me a favor and find this thread?

ONE_BEG

Fisherman57
03-29-2008, 10:16 PM
:roll::roll:

Awwwwwww......Im sorry Steve..... did that touch a nerve?... :rofl: :roll:
Seems you and a couple others are the only ones that care about posting numbers and amount of replies..... :roll:

Here's some of your own words from another thread....

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/image.php?u=20252&dateline=1203730212 (http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/member.php?u=20252)ghetto dad (http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/member.php?u=20252) http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/images/icons/icon1.gif
7 replies, all us.....real nice...anyways

Could it be your overall attitude that causes others not to respond......????
Do members OWE you a response?........

Maybe you need to consider WHY someone gets 45 replies to a "Perch Pic" thread ?..... maybe its because they're a nice person and they dont feel the need or have it in them to berate other members publicly.....

Or maybe it's just because they have a big base of friends.....

THIS JUST IN..... people who have a big base of friends, usually treat people well !

Im sorry your threads dont get as many replies as others. Or get as many as you need and want. You'll serve yourself better when you quit worrying about numbers and responses and recognition and start treating people as friends rather than foes.

I think you need to take a long hard look at WHY you dont get as many responses.

Its not the fish. Its the person.

All I see is your continued negative remarks about someone getting replied to too many times for a Perch pic. Is it really that important to you? Has that person ever posted a negative remark about you? We both know the answer to that is NO.

Im not defending the longtime talented angler who posts a Perch pic, because I know he doesnt do it for the recognition.

Im defending the new member, who reads your comments berating someone for posting a small perch photo and then that new member avoids posting because he doesnt want to risk being berated also. Get it?

You do us ALL a dis-service when you berate other members.

Keep in mind that everyone can view your negative remarks and from what I hear, lots of people think the same as I do.

Is this how you support FNN and its members?......

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/image.php?u=20252&dateline=1203730212 (http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/member.php?u=20252)ghetto dad (http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/member.php?u=20252) http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/images/icons/icon1.gif
Hey guys, i posted a report on the "other" 2 message boards....check it out...

GD

Maybe you should be over at the "other boards" if you dislike it here so much ?

If you want to direct our members to other sites, maybe you need to leave this board permanently?

Hope my message gets thru to you clearly.

If you have a question... feel free to PM me.... no need to "go to chat".

Fisherman57
03-29-2008, 10:35 PM
Sansou did just that when someone informed him of the number of posts he had. He told her that he was embarrassed at the amount of posts he had accumulated in such a short time. Sansou made Dana eliminate his post count :roll: When I said I wanted my post count reduced to zero, or I was done with this DRAMA and FNN, my count remained the same. I have since changed my mind about POST COUNTS. I want my counter to remain where it is at. It means everything to me!!! If I were to reduce my post count to zero, then I would become the sheep.

Yeah, I think some people do! When one of the Saltwater Report Section's threads began to approach 58 pages long, it disappeared.
POOF!!! DELETED!!!

58 pages, can you believe it. That is one nice round number.

Sansou has said that he can recover old threads from the archives.

I wonder if that is really true? Maybe Rich will do me a favor and find this thread?

ONE_BEG

Nice try Alan. But FALSE.

You sent me a PM asking me to "DELETE your FNN account". Not reset your numbers.

Unlike you, I actually think about things, before I take action.... so I decided to sleep on it and see if you had a change of heart. Sure enough, you did.

I saw you the following Saturday at Irvine Lake and you apoligized to me in person for the drama YOU had caused and thanked me for not deleting your FNN account. Too bad you left that part out.

I don't like pubicly addressing members issues, but when I see continued drama, or blatant attempts to try to stir something up, Ill get involved and take action if I feel the need. Post a untruth about something Ive been involved in and I will respond, GUARANTEED. Hence my response here.

If you want me to reset your numbers or delete your FNN account Alan, Ill be glad to.

Its NOT about numbers here Alan, its about contributions.

Be sure to let me know your decision...... via a PM.

As far as Sansou..... he didnt MAKE me do anything. He ASKED me to zero his posting numbers in order to show other members that posting numbers are not important....... I happily granted his request as I totally agree with the message he was trying to send... and for the record......Sansou doesn't MAKE me do ANYTHING.... nor do you.

As far as the other thread that was deleted, you're wrong again. I have NEVER deleted a thread based on how many pages it is.... if its gone, it broke a FNN rule some where along the line. Simple.

Again, its sounds like the "number of pages" was what was important to you and others. Not the content. Sorry, but thats not the way it works with ME. Never has, never will.

By the way, if you dont like the way the board is run, feel free to contact me.

Thread locked.