PDA

View Full Version : Clovis Here I Come!!!

PUDD MASTER BAITER
03-11-2008, 07:59 AM
Finally My Vacation Is Sch. Will Be In Clovis By Sat. 4/26 To Stay With My Son And Fish Our @@z Off. Will Be Bringing My Mother To Visit, And Do Some Spoiling. It Will Be Our First Time ,since The Loss Of My Father Last Year ,who Thank God Went With Me, And My Son Fishing which none of us new For His Last Time. Will Go To Pineflats ,and Fish Trimmer, Off The Marina For Those Fisty Spotties ,and Maybe Some Crappie All Day .then Play A Little Golf At Riverbend The Next Day . Will Hit Eastman Lake For Some Larger Bass Im Guessing Tues. Then Will Be Back To Laverne By Wed. Afternoon.inbeteen, I Hope To Test My Lake Fly Fishing Skills ,at A Stream ,or River In The Fresno Area. Ive Never Used My Flyrods, In A River Or Stream. You Can Bet At Trimmer ,ill Have My Awsome Bass Pro Shop Poppers Along With My 5wt And 8wt. Rods ,for Some Top Water Action . I Slayed The Bass At My Home Lake In The Pomona Area Puddingstone Lake Last Summer.if Any One Wants To Join Up, Or Has Any Tips It Would Be Welcome. We Had A House Boat For Over 40yrs At Trimmer ,and I Miss That Place. Peace Out, And Wish Us Luck On The Weather. Mike The Pmb.....

PUDD MASTER BAITER
04-04-2008, 07:38 AM
Ive Changed My Vacation To 4/12thru 4/16. Same Plan .going To Bass Pro Shops Next Wed., To Get More Toys To Use. Will Be Fishing Trimmers Early Sun.or Mon,and Of Course Eastman Lake. If Any Body Has Any Ideas, On Were I Can Fly Fish Without Hiking 10 Miles Please Feel Free To Respond .god Bless ,and Peace Out.mike The Pmb.

one_leg
04-04-2008, 09:05 AM
Mike, Good Luck, And GOD Bless.

chris
04-05-2008, 11:32 AM
good luck the weather should be good

Ruger
04-10-2008, 10:12 AM
CHeck out fresnobee.com and search the fishing reports.

Good Luck!!!