PDA

View Full Version : Bug Limits

HESBROS
03-06-2008, 09:37 AM
I just want to let everyone know, since we have been hooping and gettinng bugs the last month and posting, we are not loading up our freezers and keeping more than we should. For every trip, the bugs are divided by the number of folks on the boat from different households, so Chase and Flyngby and myself and bro get a cut. Like I said, we take the total number caught each trip and it is divided by the number of anglers. I just wanted to clarify this since the posts give the apearance we are stock piling lobster.

Eddie & Rich
"Hesbros"

Wildhorse1966
03-06-2008, 11:08 AM
so i will take it your getting pm's from haters? i hoop about 2 times a week and i can tell you for a fact that you wont find more then 4 bugs in the freezer at home (3 licenced fisherman at my house)... they get eaten/ given away too fast to stockpile

CoffeaRobusta
03-06-2008, 12:40 PM
Well I'm always willing to take a few......just sayin' ;)

ahhvtec
03-06-2008, 01:31 PM
Go get'em Hesbros, you guys work hard for it, just eat em before I get to you house! LOL.

Duc

flyngby
03-06-2008, 07:25 PM
Interesting.

Eddie I have to say you are wrong in that you and Rich managed to send me off with half or 7 of the 14 on our trip that. It was one great meal for the 6 in my house. We had leftovers of the Ribeye Steaks and King Crab and Lobster Salad the following night as all only ate the Lobby's and Asparagus the first night.

I guess because you are preserving them there is an appearance of you are wasting them or taking more than your share.

Let's put this into perspective!!!!!

You go out on a Moo Moo trip and get your LIMIT of 20 Finfish in combination and return home and to preserve some is wrong? Or must the Guy who spends big $$$$$$$ and gets a nice 50-200 Lb. whatever must throw one hell of a party so as to have none to enjoy later?

I assume you got some PM'S like I did when I started having sucess in NPH.

Success always comes with controversy or jealousy!!!

Let's go get some MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Jester
03-06-2008, 08:54 PM
How much for Lobster lessons?

Hog Caller
03-06-2008, 09:36 PM
Screw all of them. What you're doing is within your legal right. Forget the haters..
Do you think I could maybe be added to the devided catch list...lol. Great job. You obviously have it down.

H/C

chris
03-07-2008, 08:27 AM
allright lobsters stalkers or "stockers" either way your always within your limits the season is going to end in less then 2 weeks if you want cal spiny lobster you have to stock up. I saw the guy from promar's freezer on another web site he has a ton lobster in there.
i'm going tonight will report tommorrow

HESBROS
03-07-2008, 10:05 AM
Chris I sent you a PM.

rockbass
03-27-2008, 08:15 PM
they get eaten/ given away too fast to stockpile

That's right-

If you're pulling limits, CONGRATS!!!!. Limits are posted to protect the hatch. If HESBROS starts limiting out on every trip, then the rules need to change:

increase the limits, since the Lobster population must be too plentiful, or:

decrease the limits, since HESBROS has cornered the market on hoopnetting, and must be punished.

Ruger
04-10-2008, 01:16 PM
LOl...what is the Ca lobster "range"? how far north do they get?

camman
04-10-2008, 02:53 PM
Pretty much the farthest north you will see them on a regular basis is Pt Conception....some occasionally get farther north but they don't have the numbers as down south with the warmer water

Ruger
04-11-2008, 10:34 AM
Sheds tear, relocates to the SD!!!!