PDA

View Full Version : Fred Hall Show?

halo16
03-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Hey all,

Anyone got to the show yet?

Was wondering how it was this year, if there was any better deals than last year, might head over there on Saturday.
(if there is another thread on this already, I could not find it..so let me know)

DavidE
03-06-2008, 12:15 PM
going after work today. Caravan with us if you want. I'm at Whittier Blvd and Colima.

camman
03-06-2008, 01:10 PM
Went yesterday. It was alright wasn't as crowded as I remember being in years past...who knows.

As for deals I walked around and there were a few deals on some saltwater junk, nothing too much related to fresh. Not sure what you are looking for.

As with most deals you really have to go into every booth and look around. I didn't pick up much stuff, just some odds and ends.

Is it worth going....to me it is...but don't expect to find those "killer" deals of years past until maybe sunday

halo16
03-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Thanks for the invite David E. I just read your post... anyway hope you have/had a good time I will probably go Saturday.

Camman-thanks for the update, you would think with the economy in a dive they would have some decent bargains. Well i can wish.

Fearless
03-07-2008, 06:38 PM
I went out yesterdday and I enjoy it a hell of alot more then on the weekends. I am thinking of going back out so if anyone is carpooling hit me up. I live off the 210... I am inaterested in going back for a thing or 2...I got a sweet Quantum Swimbait set up for $200 bucks