PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a fishing Partner

sonarbp
02-27-2008, 01:54 PM
Hey everyone,

I am looking for a fishing partner to fish the SWBA series. This is a saltwater bass tournament that draws all the elites in the saltwater bass world like Jack Sowell, Cpt Jimmy Decker, Mike Gardner and Dan Hernandez to name just a few. The series began Feb 2 in Newport Beach but there is still six more stop in this series. All stops in this series are held out of local harbors in SoCal.

What I am looking for is a partner that has a boat capable of fishing inshore / near shore and harbors. I will pay the membership into the SWBA and the tourney fees for our team along with helping with fuel cost and launch fees.

You don’t need to be a pro, just somebody who enjoys a little friendly competition. This series is a great way to meet all the greats and to make great fishing buddies.

The next stop in the tourney is on April 5th in Long Beach.

If you are interested in maybe teaming up let me know ASAP so we can talk more about it.

http://www.saltwaterbassanglers.com/index.htm

Sonarbp (Brian)

sonarbp
02-28-2008, 12:40 PM
Any takers? Guys/Gals this is one hell of a fishing series and a great place to meet and learn from the best!!!

Did I mention that they have raffles at each session and the only way to get in it is to fish? They give away tons of top of the line gear not to mention the prize money!!!!!

Is there anyone here that wants to see how good they actually are?

sonarbp

cappo
02-28-2008, 01:29 PM
If only I had a boat

sonarbp
02-28-2008, 01:49 PM
Hey Jaun,

Long time. See you have been fishing a bit. I have been trying to get into this SWBA series but have had no luck. I am working on getting a boat but it will not be till next season.

Still tubin? I Plan on hitting Newport up after the Fred Hall show......I will let you know when if you want to go.

Later

Brian

Cap'n Ron
02-29-2008, 06:34 AM
Game on.
pm sent

CR