PDA

View Full Version : LB Hooping 2/18-2/19

HESBROS
02-22-2008, 09:05 AM
The Bro andI decided to head out and do some hooping Monday night since our new spot produced Sunday night and do some fishing Tuesday morning. Extended an offer to Flyngby to come along, but he was doing a BBQ thing with the family. Our buddy Chase decided to meet us at midnight after work. We launched at 1830 and we on the spot by 1900. I am going to make it a short story, we got 12 legals for the 3 of us after hooping till 0600 Tue morning, 5 of which were average, 6 of which were good qauality, 1 of which was great quality, 4 shorts thrown back. The haul weighed in at 31 lbs for the 12 whole lobsters. It was Chases fisrt time hooping, what a way to pop that cherry, an all nighter and big bugs. We didnt make limits, but we made quality. Here are some pics.

Eddie & Rich
Hesbros

PS. sorry you missed this Stevo, hope you make it next time!

Jester
02-22-2008, 11:32 AM
Wow those are some serious bugs!! Man congrats. I keep telling myself I am gonna go learn to catch those, and this makes me want to even more! great job!

pyronut
02-22-2008, 01:25 PM
Great job on some really nice buggs. Where were you all hoopin I would love to get out and get some of them myself...

Great job again

Pyronut

flyngby
02-23-2008, 05:06 PM
Nice job there BROS

Chase glad to see you were able to get out with them again!!!

Some more nice ones from where they are not supposed to be. Just too many rocks out there for them not to be there.

Hopefully they are out on Monday.

ahhvtec
03-03-2008, 01:27 PM
Damn man you are a lobster killer!