PDA

View Full Version : THE RESERVE!!!

PUDD MASTER BAITER
02-18-2008, 08:16 AM
GARY AND I GOT TO BIG FISH EARLY AND WERE FISHING BY 5.30 SUNDAY. AFTER READING TJS REPORT ,WE DECICDED TO GIVE IT A TRY AT THE RESERVE. NOT MUCH ACTION, ONLY LITTLE DIAMOND TUBOTS USING MY FLOAT RIG AND SHRIMP FOR BAIT. FOR SOME REASON THE HALIS DONT START HITTING, TILL THE TIDE IS LOW THERE. I HOOKED UP 2 TIMES ON THE DROP SHOT. I COULD TILL BOTH WERE LARGE FISH ,BY THE WAY THEY WERE FIGHTING. UNFORTUNITLY THE FISH GODS WERE AGAINST ME ,AND BOTH GOT OFF RIGHT ABOUT THE TIME, I COULD SEE THEM .OTHER THAN THAT IT WAS SLOW. GOOD LUCK, AND WISH ME LUCK .IM HAVING TO SUFFER ,AND GO TO DOWN TOWN SAN DIEGO, FOR A 3 DAY SALES IMPROVMENT SEMINAR. NOW I WONDER WHAT ILL BE DOING ,IN THE EVEING AFTER THE CLASS IS OVER. I BET I KNOW. PEACE OUT MIKE THE PMB

Wingnut
02-18-2008, 10:42 AM
Sorry that you lost a couple of nice ones Mike. I still gotta try to make it out there and fish the reserve with you one of these days. :wink: :mrgreen:
Thanks for the report.

tacklejunkie
02-18-2008, 05:48 PM
Sorry to hear you lost a couple nice ones! I was down there today. No such repeat of last visit. Couldn't get a nibble from anything.
Got a Perch from the surf before coming home to prevent a skunk :P Saw "Them Bastards" Down at the wedge on my way out. A few people over there catching jack smelt..