PDA

View Full Version : Anyone go out on the Spitfire recently?

getinmybelly
05-09-2007, 11:49 AM
I was planning on going on one of the local open boats this weekend. Spitfire's had some good fish count numbers the last few days. i've only been out 3 times. all 3 on the Victory. i love the Victory, but i want to try a few other boats. Any +/- on the Spitfire? the last post on the boards about it said there was some issue with the fish cleaning cost. that's not a biggie for me. plus they have the $5 off coupon on their website. i love me some coupons!

What's your favorite 1/2 or 3/4 day boat?

rusty6
05-09-2007, 03:05 PM
ive been on the spitfire twice, both times we had great fishing and light loads. really great crew, and really nice boat...probably my favorite boat i've been on other than the premier before it was sold.

CAPT'N
05-09-2007, 04:00 PM
I must agree, my son and I have been on the Spitfire many times. Great boat, great crew!

Went on Easter Sunday, we had 14 people on board, Catalina was dead-so we went to Malibu for Lings--Great decesion by the Captain. He even had live Mackeral for us !

There are no guarntes but ...............Great Boat

Ambassadorhawg
05-09-2007, 08:54 PM
The Spitfire is one of the newest sportfishers out there. I remember when Rick had just gotten it. It is truly a dream to fish on. Built well for fishing.

It's my favorite 3/4 day boat!