PDA

View Full Version : NATIVE SUN SCHOOL'S OUT KIDS....

ghetto dad
02-11-2008, 09:31 AM
Hey People,

After all the talk, and after the days final “weigh in”, I told my boy k3vin I would “take it easy” (it’s really hard for me to do this guys, you KNOW me, LOL) with the final report. So, I will keep my word…..

Kevin, this was your idea. Dont back out now!!!

Well, whatever you choose to do, remember I got you!

Well, after all that challenge talk, ymin never shows up, B20 (who was never really in the challenge, so its cool) couldn’t show up either, so K3vin Kim was left flapping in the wind solo. But, at least he showed up. Im proud of you K3vin!! So I guess since Kev was out numbered, I would take the challenge, with my crew for back up.

We decide to fish the Native Sun out of LBSF Sunday, with its destination being Catalina Island. Checked the counts the day before, they didn’t look too good, but hey, each day is different, well see what happens!

Fisherman, and K3vin, that SHOWED up today were :

Myself
My son Jason
Cappo
One_leg
Erick
Dean Hall
Ray Lopez
G $
Bassin Chef
K3vin Kim

We purchased our tickets, and headed down to the boat, unloaded our gear, and rigged up our gear. Tackle recommendations were Megabaits or live bait. I myself, brought 6 rods today, considering that myself and my crew got called out by another crew. So I had 12 lb rigged with an anchovy storm, 15 lb rigged up with a #1 live bait hook for fishing live bait, 20 lb rigged with a sardine pattern megabait, 1 25 lb rigged with a mint green 544, and another 25 rigged to fish feathers.

Crew today was Capt Jason Rico, on deck were Kim and David, and in the galley was Kevin. Jason made his morning safety speech, and informed us that we would be fishing further down East than the previous day. We went to the East Receiver and loaded up on 5-6 inch sardines, and made our was across to the Island. The ride across was NICE and smooth, we had no pukers today!!!

Mac Daddy from Kencor was also on the boat again, doing his raffle. I believe most of my crew purchased some raffle tickets. I also did, but decided to split them up between the boyz!!! My son ended up winning some plastics, leadheads, and a new pair of dikes.

First spot produced a slow pick on the bonita, along with a few out of season sheephead. Then, the Cow Mackeral moved in!! GRRRRR!!! So we pulled anchor, and tried another spot. This was pretty much the deal throughout the day, we hit a few spots, picked a few bonita, then the macks would take over. Then, on the last spot, it was time!!! Time, for PERCH POACHING!! Woo hooo!!! Those of us who brought out the lighter gear (2-6 lb) had a BLAST fishing for them. Most of us limited out on the perch. We also caught a few more out of season fish, along with coaches NICE whitefish, that he released unharmed. Great job coach!!!! Then Mac Daddy asked me to draw the grand prize winning ticket out of the can, so I did, and guess what? I DREW G MONEY FOR HIS SECOND KENCOR GRAPHITE ROD!! Wooo Hooooo……Good job G, and btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Jason made his its time to go home announcement, and we brought our largest fish out of jackpot, which Juan and I TIED EXACTLY (both on the boat scale, and a digi)!! So Juan and I split the side JP, and Juan went solo on the boat JP (theres a reason for this) Yes, BBFC held it down AGAIN today, even with the slow fishing, we managed to catch a few bonita, sheeps, whitefish, and perch. We all had a GREAT time, and Bassin Chef, it was great to meet you and to have you join us on this trip, youre welcome anytime bro!! Sorry about the short report guys, but I have to leave asap, my day is FULL of things I need to do. Guys, PLEASE add to this report, I would appreciate it. Great boat, great crew, great fishing partners. Thanks Jason Rico, Kim and David, and Kevin for EXCELLENT service, and for the great effort throughout the day. That island is due to go off at anytime guys…….

Oh, I almost forgot. “Who got skooled?” and who won the “fish off?”….well, I am sure most of you had your money on the right crew/person…..Ill let the others answer that question….take it easy guys…

GD

SORRY, I ONLY TOOK A FEW PICS...I WAS CONCENTRATING ON "SCHOOL" LOL

deanhall32
02-11-2008, 09:37 AM
Drove all tlhe way to Long Beach to watch the showdown. Never happened due to lack of attendance from the other crew so I decided to fish with everyone else and had a blast. Kevin was a good sport as he represented his crew and was even a better sport when he yelled out loud " I finally caught a fish" at about 1:30 PM.

deanhall32
02-11-2008, 09:55 AM
Almost forgot- Final count- Ghetto Dad - 5 bones
Kevin Kim - 0 bones

Great job GD!!!!

cappo
02-11-2008, 10:02 AM
This was the best day of skool ever. :lol: even though the fishin was not wide open. Except on the huge macks.
I decided to go with the Megabait once again. The dines were getting ripped but no hookups. I can't believe there was no life in those kelps. WTF :x

Funny how our JP fish weighed exactly the same on two scales. I think I could've won if I dunked it in the bait tank like you did GD :lol:
Anyways, I didn't take any pics of people with their fish, was too busy fighting the macks. I had a great time out there with you guys. Weather was awesome. Great meeting you BassinChef. K3vin, are you going to send in the pic to FishRap of the one perch you caught?

[attachment=6:03335]IMGP1521.JPG[/attachment:03335]
[attachment=5:03335]IMGP1522.jpg[/attachment:03335]
[attachment=4:03335]IMGP1526.JPG[/attachment:03335]
[attachment=3:03335]IMGP1529.JPG[/attachment:03335]
[attachment=2:03335]IMGP1535.JPG[/attachment:03335]
[attachment=1:03335]IMGP1540.JPG[/attachment:03335]
[attachment=0:03335]IMGP1543.JPG[/attachment:03335]

ghetto dad
02-11-2008, 10:04 AM
lol....thanks juan.....i dont think even the fish "wrap" will take a pic of the perch that k3vin got....lol.....you forgot about the 1/2 slider i shoved down its throat too juan

Bobbyk
02-11-2008, 10:08 AM
Hey guys that might have been a "heavy blue perch" :secret:

one_leg
02-11-2008, 10:15 AM
Thanks for the report GD, and congrats on the JP! You too Juan.
Thanks for the raffle tickets GD. 8)

Juan, that is a dolphin. :P

Thanks to Mac Daddy for the prize donations. See you soon, one way or another.

That was the first time I'd been to Catalina in over 11 years. Looks a bit different there now. :|

Nice meeting you Gabs. :D

It's too bad all my fish were too big to fit in the cameras field of view. :evil:

One_Leg

Gmoney
02-11-2008, 10:21 AM
steve-o
thanks again for putting together another fun outing. I HAD A BLAST!!
also, thanks for the early morning gift :wink: very very cool. It was nice hanging with you and meeting your son.

The fish-off was cool....K3vin, my kids no longer want your autographed picture on their wall. When i told them what happened they immediately ripped up the photos and tossed them in the trash. I didnt know the competition meant so much to them. Later in the evening both kids were running around screaming BBFC ROCKS!!!! My boy muttered something about NBU but im not quite sure what he was saying :lol: :lol:

It was nice meeting you Bassin Chef...hope to see you soon.

Also in case you didnt catch the O_L trying to "win friends and influence people" it was very funny. There was a very nice family that was near the back of the boat. The mom looked beyond terrified when she saw the sardines in the live well chutes....the look on her face was priceless!!! But it was nothing compared to the look on her face when O_L grabbed the sardine closest to her then chomped the head off. Classic!!!!! Also note the young girl in the family did a great job bringing a whopping 2lb 7oz perch up through 3 strands of kelp....she handled it very well That thing was huuuuuuuge!!!!

Thanks to macdaddy again for some enjoyable conversation and the Kencor rod - sweeeet!!! Im starting to enjoy raffles with 2 Kencors and 1 G-Loomis in the last year :D

I did end up catching my first "would have been a keeper" goat with my 2lb gear what a blast. Ill get him again when they are in season. I spent no more than 30 minutes playing with the light tackle as that was my only time touching any bait. The entire day was spent with the Bonita Feathers and Megabait lures. i have no idea how many macks I got which kept the day fun but also kept the bonita off my hook.....look out next time!!

Props to Jason and the native sun crew. You guys all make the trips very enjoyable. GD....i had some great convos with one of the crew....I thought his name Gabriel (since that is what his LBSF shirt said). is this right??

Sorry about the lack of fishing pix.....i was busy being the mackslayer :lol: but here are a few:

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/DSCF6738.jpg

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/DSCF6740.jpg

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/DSCF6743.jpg

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/DSCF6744.jpg

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/DSCF6745.jpg

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/DSCF6746.jpg

ghetto dad
02-11-2008, 10:29 AM
steve-o
thanks again for putting together another fun outing. I HAD A BLAST!!
also, thanks for the early morning gift :wink: very very cool. It was nice hanging with you and meeting your son.

The fish-off was cool....K3vin, my kids no longer want your autographed picture on their wall. When i told them what happened they immediately ripped up the photos and tossed them in the trash. I didnt know the competition meant so much to them. Later in the evening both kids were running around screaming BBFC ROCKS!!!! My boy muttered something about NBU but im not quite sure what he was saying :lol: :lol:
It was nice meeting you Bassin Chef...hope to see you soon.

Also in case you didnt catch the O_L trying to "win friends and influence people" it was very funny. There was a very nice family that was near the back of the boat. The mom looked beyond terrified when she saw the sardines in the live well chutes....the look on her face was priceless!!! But it was nothing compared to the look on her face when O_L grabbed the sardine closest to her then chomped the head off. Classic!!!!! Also note the young girl in the family did a great job bringing a whopping 2lb 7oz perch up through 3 strands of kelp....she handled it very well That thing was huuuuuuuge!!!!

Thanks to macdaddy again for some enjoyable conversation and the Kencor rod - sweeeet!!! Im starting to enjoy raffles with 2 Kencors and 1 G-Loomis in the last year :D

I did end up catching my first "would have been a keeper" goat with my 2lb gear what a blast. Ill get him again when they are in season. I spent no more than 30 minutes playing with the light tackle as that was my only time touching any bait. The entire day was spent with the Bonita Feathers and Megabait lures. i have no idea how many macks I got which kept the day fun but also kept the bonita off my hook.....look out next time!!

Props to Jason and the native sun crew. You guys all make the trips very enjoyable. GD....i had some great convos with one of the crew....I thought his name Gabriel (since that is what his LBSF shirt said). is this right??

Sorry about the lack of fishing pix.....i was busy being the mackslayer :lol: but here are a few:

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/DSCF6738.jpg

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/DSCF6740.jpg

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/DSCF6745.jpg

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/DSCF6746.jpg

:rofl:

one_leg
02-11-2008, 10:30 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot to say thanks to the great Crew.

Thanks Guys!!!

GD, I can teach you how to delete uneeded text from your replies. :|

O_L

ghetto dad
02-11-2008, 10:30 AM
LOL...hey juan, i just noticed that pic of those rods and you capped it "nice setup steve" LMFAO>>>>>those werent MINE fool!!!!

GD

one_leg
02-11-2008, 10:34 AM
Why do people use spinnning reels on conventional rods, and visa versa?

Those were owned by the same person. :roll:

Swap em out before the next trip dude!

O_L

victor101
02-11-2008, 10:36 AM
Good going out there guys. Wish i could of been out there skooling the NBU with the rest of you. :D Ghetto Steve and Cappo Are you guys sending your pics to FishRap? Headline: "BBFC takes NBU to school!" :banana: :banana: :banana:

ghetto dad
02-11-2008, 10:39 AM
these were vics rods!!!

cant you TELL!!

cappo
02-11-2008, 10:41 AM
LOL...hey juan, i just noticed that pic of those rods and you capped it "nice setup steve" LMFAO>>>>>those werent MINE fool!!!!

GD

HAHA I seen you eyeing those rods.

victor101
02-11-2008, 11:15 AM
Almost forgot- Final count- Ghetto Dad - 5 bones
Kevin Kim - 0 bones

Great job GD!!!!

NBU= NO BONITA UNION

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ghetto dad
02-11-2008, 11:17 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

victor101
02-11-2008, 11:28 AM
LET THE MARK TWAIN QUOTES BEGIN :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

one_leg
02-11-2008, 11:35 AM
THAT OLE GUY IN THE MOVIE THEATER IS WEARING A PRETTY COOL LOOKING SHIRT!

ONE_LEG

Oz
02-11-2008, 12:20 PM
you miss bob that much alan :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:

Oz
02-11-2008, 12:22 PM
wtg guys on representing!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

yea both jackpots babyyyyyyyyyyyyy (steve and juan) 8)

wheres k3vin @???? no more bonito picz for FISH RAP??? :roll: :rofl:

one_leg
02-11-2008, 12:25 PM
Cappo was supposed to get their expressions while G$ captured my ugly mug for posterity.

Where was Bob BTW?

O_L

hakaveli
02-11-2008, 12:36 PM
GOOD JOB OUT THERE i need to get out

JapanRon
02-11-2008, 01:10 PM
Hi ghetto dad,

Thanks for the heads-up and invite.

JapanRon

k3vin_kim
02-11-2008, 03:27 PM
I don't EVEN want to talk about it...

DFUNKY
02-11-2008, 03:36 PM
haha so im guessing theres some friendly rivalry between the NBU gang and the fellas from BBFC? hahaha too funny guys.. you got me crackin up to myself at work. :rofl:

Gmoney
02-11-2008, 03:42 PM

heh
your lips are moving but i cant hear what you are saying
lalalallalalalalala

deanhall32
02-11-2008, 03:57 PM
What's up Kev? Did your crewmates call you to thank you for your valient effort?

ghetto dad
02-11-2008, 03:58 PM
Hi ghetto dad,

Thanks for the heads-up and invite.

JapanRon

ron......wth.....i told you to check the rendevous section man....geez.....

ghetto dad
02-11-2008, 03:59 PM

i have much respect for you k3vin for AT LEAST SHOWING UP!!! Well share the rail again soon bro!!!

Gmoney
02-11-2008, 04:47 PM
i have much respect for you k3vin for AT LEAST SHOWING UP!!! Well share the rail again soon bro!!!

DITTO

one_leg
02-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Kevin, thanks for the lure Bro, I owe you big time.

O_L

k3vin_kim
02-11-2008, 05:05 PM
yeah so I had a pretty bad day at work today so I wasn't in the replying mood but now that I think about the little trip we just had, I can't help but sit back and laugh. K3vin_kim gets skunked. Boy was that an anomoly. Anyways, I had to go throughout the day with my tail between my legs but I have to admit, I missed the feeling of chucking a live sardine on flyline. Anyways, I had a crap day of fishing but still managed to have fun conversing with my fishing friends...

especially with Coach Dean... our secret right coach? Coach and a few others know why I can go out there, get skunked and still have asmile on my face.

LOL.

SHHHHhHhHHHHHhhhhhHhhhHHHHhh~!!!

one_leg
02-11-2008, 05:21 PM
All I can say is, next time guys...........wear some shorts!

It was hot out there.

O_L

Ray Lopez
02-11-2008, 06:24 PM
Had a great time out there on Sunday.

It was my first time fishing Catalina i have always wanted to and it was well worth it for me.

I ended up catching the first Bonita on the boat, and then as everyone was hooking macks i ended up nailed another bonita. When it hit it felt really small so i thought it was a mack but then right as i said "this must be a mack it is hardly fighting" the drag started screaming and took me to the other side of the boat. It was a close second on the boat jackpot and 3rd over all. (i knew i should of put that 8oz lead in it's belly) :twisted:

After that i caught a few more macks and then we hit the blue perch hard. Got my UL with 3lb mono and started the slay.

Had a great day once again with action all day even tho most were macks but hey they put up a good fight on my 12# line.

even with all that tackle i bought the day b-4 all my catches were on live bait and squid strips.

P.S. "Hey Kevin how many fish do you have?"

lol

i double spanked kev in the anchovie catch and dunk competition and i caught 2 bonitas

BBFC 4 life bwhahahahaa

you did not know that i was BBFC's ringer 8)

j/p
BBFC > No Bonita Union

one_leg
02-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Way to gloat, Ray. :|

O_L

ghetto dad
02-11-2008, 06:54 PM
Way to gloat, Ray. :|

O_L

youre one to talk alan....

Gmoney
02-11-2008, 06:55 PM
Anyways, I had a crap day of fishing but still managed to have fun conversing with my fishing friends...

props to ya k3vin....as always enjoyed fishing and hangin with you!!!

G$

ghetto dad
02-11-2008, 06:59 PM
Anyways, I had a crap day of fishing but still managed to have fun conversing with my fishing friends...

props to ya k3vin....as always enjoyed fishing and hangin with you!!!

G$

he was talking about the coach....were dirt g money....thats fine....

ghetto dad
02-11-2008, 07:00 PM
Had a great time out there on Sunday.

It was my first time fishing Catalina i have always wanted to and it was well worth it for me.

I ended up catching the first Bonita on the boat, and then as everyone was hooking macks i ended up nailed another bonita. When it hit it felt really small so i thought it was a mack but then right as i said "this must be a mack it is hardly fighting" the drag started screaming and took me to the other side of the boat. It was a close second on the boat jackpot and 3rd over all. (i knew i should of put that 8oz lead in it's belly) :twisted:

After that i caught a few more macks and then we hit the blue perch hard. Got my UL with 3lb mono and started the slay.

Had a great day once again with action all day even tho most were macks but hey they put up a good fight on my 12# line.

even with all that tackle i bought the day b-4 all my catches were on live bait and squid strips.

P.S. "Hey Kevin how many fish do you have?"

lol

i double spanked kev in the anchovie catch and dunk competition and i caught 2 bonitas

BBFC 4 life bwhahahahaa

you did not know that i was BBFC's ringer 8)

j/p
BBFC > No Bonita Union

u did a great job raylo......especially pulling that bull bass out of the kelp, that was very, very imprssive man!!. let me know about the 23rd.....hitts cant go....

Gmoney
02-11-2008, 07:31 PM
there are certain sounds that you will remember for the rest of your life
drag peeeeeeeling is one of those sounds
like in the movie jaws when they had shark on and the reel was smoking.....
also when raylo hooked up that bull bass......i heard the line peeling from the other side of the boat. raylo how did you manage to keep your cool, land that bass, and still drink your beer at the same time????? raylo has mad skillz!!!!

G$

dadoofus
02-11-2008, 08:01 PM
Whats goin' on fellas theres never a dull moment when you guys are on board....whether its having a sardine snagging contest in the handwells or poachin' on some perch..we all have a good time. Big ups to the BBFC for giving the lone member of the NBU (aka k3vin) an ol' skool *** rapage! I tried helping k3vin out, lended him a megabait and even dipped the only chovies out of the tank for him to try with no results! See you guys next time

David..deckhand extraordinaire

ghetto dad
02-11-2008, 08:03 PM
Whats goin' on fellas theres never a dull moment when you guys are on board....whether its having a sardine snagging contest in the handwells or poachin' on some perch..we all have a good time. Big ups to the BBFC for giving the lone member of the NBU (aka k3vin) an ol' skool *** rapage! I tried helping k3vin out, lended him a megabait and even dipped the only chovies out of the tank for him to try with no results! See you guys next time

David..deckhand extraordinaire

woo hooooo....welcome david!!!!! im glad you finally are posting bro!!!!!!

JapanRon
02-11-2008, 09:21 PM
Hi ghetto dad,

Now !!! I've found it !! I was looking for the rendovouz on the 'saltwater' general board thinking that you made a thread for each trip .... kinda like a sign-in thing!!

So I'm back in business and will watch the new-found (for me) board like a hawk for the next Sunday trip.

Missed this trip cuz I didn't search the whole board ! Grrrrrrrr

That's OK .... next time gonna meet all these guys I've been hearing about in both groups. Is there a West Side Story kinda thing going on between the two? If so ....Question ..... Who's gonna be Maria ?

JapanRon

k3vin_kim
02-11-2008, 10:23 PM
Question ..... Who's gonna be Maria ?

JapanRon

Ray Lo is. :twisted:

chuck'n deuce's
02-11-2008, 11:11 PM
...I would like to take this time w/ behalf of my crew and thank everyone for coming aboard the NATIVE SUN... :mrgreen:

the boat driver...

oh. GD. LMFAO "Lil Puppet" 8)

deanhall32
02-12-2008, 06:59 AM
What's up David and Jason?? I look forward to fishing on the NATIVE SUN soon and you guys make it such a relaxing and fun time! The captain and crew again made it even more enjoyable. The NATIVE SUN and the SPITFIRE have become my favorite 2 boats north and I can probably speak for my BBFC boyz too!!

Coach

ghetto dad
02-12-2008, 10:47 AM
What's up David and Jason?? I look forward to fishing on the NATIVE SUN soon and you guys make it such a relaxing and fun time! The captain and crew again made it even more enjoyable. The NATIVE SUN and the SPITFIRE have become my favorite 2 boats north and I can probably speak for my BBFC boyz too!!

Coach

I WOULDNT DO MY BOYZ WRONG..I ONLY CHOOSE QUALITY BOATS FOR OUR TRIPS!!!!

Ricky-Ray
02-12-2008, 11:02 AM
Looks like another great trip you put together Steve. I really gotta hook up with you guys and go fish. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to join you guys...if you let me :wink: hehehe.

ghetto dad
02-12-2008, 03:48 PM
Looks like another great trip you put together Steve. I really gotta hook up with you guys and go fish. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to join you guys...if you let me :wink: hehehe.

well jump you in ricky...LOL!!!! that would be cool man....i THOUGHT i was gonna fish with you on the last Spitfire trip, but you HAD to go and get sick....

GD

BassinChef
02-15-2008, 03:20 AM
Hey Guys

Sorry for jumping in late, I had a great time out there catching mackerel, and mackerel.It was great to meet you all GD , One Leg , Cappo ,Gmoney, Coach,Kevin, Raylo,Jason And the crew of the boat ,man it was a great outing it was fun flipping into kelp and seeing what happened thanks for all the pointers out there guys I appreciate you guys hospitality and genuine welcoming to the board/trip. I look forward to being out there with you guys on the Spitfire and hopefully get on some bass.Im definetly getting some irons this time,watchout jackpot here i come :D

BassinChef

ghetto dad
02-15-2008, 06:42 AM
Hey Guys

Sorry for jumping in late, I had a great time out there catching mackerel, and mackerel.It was great to meet you all GD , One Leg , Cappo ,Gmoney, Coach,Kevin, Raylo,Jason And the crew of the boat ,man it was a great outing it was fun flipping into kelp and seeing what happened thanks for all the pointers out there guys I appreciate you guys hospitality and genuine welcoming to the board/trip. I look forward to being out there with you guys on the Spitfire and hopefully get on some bass.Im definetly getting some irons this time,watchout jackpot here i come :D

BassinChef

HEY BRO......FOR THE SPIT TRIP, I WOULD RECOMMEND SOME 1 1/2 - 2 OZ LEADHEADS ON 20-25 LB TEST.......IMA CHECK WITH BOBBY K TO SEE IF WE ARE STILL FISHING THE BAY FOR STRUCTURE BASS....

GD

Beeracuda211
02-15-2008, 05:30 PM
I LIKE THE DOLPHIN... YOU GUYS MISSED OUT ON THE BIG BOYS THIS TIME HUH???

B/C

Hawkeye
02-15-2008, 06:06 PM
Hey Guys

BassinChef

HEY BRO......FOR THE SPIT TRIP, I WOULD RECOMMEND SOME 1 1/2 - 2 OZ LEADHEADS ON 20-25 LB TEST.......IMA CHECK WITH BOBBY K TO SEE IF WE ARE STILL FISHING THE BAY FOR STRUCTURE BASS....

GD

Ghetto dad, have you heard anything from Bobby K on this? Also, do they still have live candy bait?

one_leg
02-15-2008, 06:08 PM
I LIKE THE DOLPHIN... YOU GUYS MISSED OUT ON THE BIG BOYS THIS TIME HUH???

B/C

Yeah Beers, Osiito and Victor_101 weren't able to make this trip. :lol:
On a brighter note, more room at the rail. 8)

O_L

Greg Madrigal
02-16-2008, 11:03 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 1-Leg!!!! UR crazy

Great, no, STELLAR report there GD. Thanks 4 putting in the time. I 2 like the dolphin shot. Nice that u got whale tail 2! :lol:

GM<><

KILLA
02-16-2008, 03:10 PM
Nice to see the bonito are biting&#46; Those are some dinks, compare to whats to come&#46; Those bonita are perfect size for the seals to bite in half&#46;

Thanks for the report&#46;

KILLA