PDA

View Full Version : New Truck Wrap infront of Sportsman’s Warehouse - Wichita

wrockca
02-10-2008, 12:40 PM
It has been some time since I have posted but here is a photo of the new Boat Wrap for C.A.S.T. for Kids a program I help assist out here in the MidWest....

Here is a good shot of the truck and you can read more about the event over on my blog [url=http://fishingtackleforum.wordpress.com/2008/02/10/sportsmans-warehouse-wichita-kansas/:41933]Sportsman’s Warehouse - Wichita Kansas[/url:41933]

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2116/2253579215_0727067b08.jpg?v=0

Hope all my friends in California are doing well, I will keep you all updated on my new adventures soon. My scedule is getting busy for 2008

As you all know I am not a Professional Angler. Professional Anglers fish for money. I am a passionate angler and I fish for fun! I enjoy working with many youth programs here in Kansas to promote fishing as a sport and hobby. I fish to educate myself and the youth that we take out with us. I enjoy conservation and the sharing of a heritage that was passed down to me by my grand parents. I currently have the honor of being the Kansas Bass Chapter Federation Nation Assistant Youth Director as well the Kansas B.A.S.S. Federation Nations Communications Director responsible for the entire website. As the assistant KBCFN YD, I help Brad Burns organize youth programs across the state of Kansas. However, this is only a small part of my involvement in my community.

Last year my fishing partner, Brad Burns, and I traveled across the state educating youth, promoting our passion, and our sponsors. We both feel that it is necessary to endorse only the products that we have found to be successful day in and day out on the waters here in Kansas and the surrounding states that we fish.

- KBCFN Buddy Team Tournaments (7 events)
- C.A.S.T. Events (Special Needs Kids on the water with us) (4 events)
- BASSMASTER’S Casting Kids Events and their State Finial (4 events)
- Olathe Annual Fishing Derby (around 800 youth attend each year) (1 event)
- Olathe AuqaFest(300 youth) (1 event)
- Leavenworth Bass Club Tournaments (8 events)
- School Plus (20 Latch Key Kids) Youth Fishing Day (1 event)
- Topeka Boat Show (3 day event)
- KickBack JR Bass Club Tournaments and meetings (12 events)

We have several other meetings and events in the works not yet confirmed. These events are with our local Bass Pro Shops, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Cabela’s and local youth groups including Boy Scouts of America. All of which we have established a very good working relationship.

This will be a year full of events, but with a little luck and a lot of fun, I know it will be a great success.

calico killer kevin
02-10-2008, 10:41 PM
Great Job getting kids involved in fishing, the earlier they learn cpr the easier it will be for the bass to get really big. :thumb:

Calico Killer Kevin