PDA

View Full Version : lucky craftlures for sale

sesgia
01-25-2008, 08:28 PM
hey guys i just got a hold of some lucky craftlure the swflashminnow 110 zebra sardine.
there selling it at richard fishing tackle 626-288-7822

victor101
01-25-2008, 08:37 PM
:spam: :spam:

sesgia
01-25-2008, 09:45 PM
spam????? how so i know a lot of u guys are looking for the LC for this type of medel but LC stop makeing them i just found some that the tackle shop and i was lucky

ghetto dad
01-25-2008, 11:04 PM
are you selling those to pay ymin back for that dinner at the korean barbeque???

oh yeah..... :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

one_leg
01-25-2008, 11:52 PM
John, those are pretty cool looking lures. Do you got a demo model I can have for free?

I was wondering, do you write operating manuals for products manufactured overseas in your spare time?

One_Leg

victor101
01-26-2008, 07:18 PM
spam????? how so i know a lot of u guys are looking for the LC for this type of medel but LC stop makeing them i just found some that the tackle shop and i was lucky

Sorry if im mistaken but, Isnt this the tackle shop you "happen" to work at? :spam: :spam:

sesgia
01-26-2008, 07:49 PM

Sorry if im mistaken but, Isnt this the tackle shop you "happen" to work at? :spam: :spam:
ya i work there but i purchase the LC as a customer and come on here and post it as a Fnn member so is not spam lol

JSAUCE818
01-27-2008, 12:21 AM
DUDE...THANKS FOR THE INFO.,..I DONT MIND THIS TYPE OF SPAM AT ALL....GOOD LOOKING OUT....MYSELF AND A SOME OTHER MEMBERS BEEN LOOKING FOR THEM IN SARDINE COLOR...

WOKIEE
01-27-2008, 05:42 PM
hey thanks for the info i was look for one of those :lol:

JSAUCE818
01-27-2008, 06:00 PM
called that place as soon as i saw this thread,...and they informed me that they been completely sold out...some guy went in wanting to buy all the ones that they had in stock, they didnt allow it, so instead he bought 10...some other went in and bought the rest...i still dont understand why they would discontinue this color if sells??...

one_leg
01-27-2008, 06:09 PM
called that place as soon as i saw this thread,...and they informed me that they been completely sold out...some guy went in wanting to buy all the ones that they had in stock, they didnt allow it, so instead he bought 10...some other went in and bought the rest...i still dont understand why they would discontinue this color if sells??...

Reall Jesse? I would be very :evil: if they did that to me!

Hey John, why the heck would they not sell as many lures to a person as they want?
I would think they would be happy to take the guys money? I know that sometimes a business puts limits on the number of items during a sale, but at normal prices why limit the number of items you can buy?

One_Leg

ghetto dad
01-27-2008, 08:13 PM
it was probably sesgia that bought them all..he prolly just wanted advertising for his shop.....

Wingnut
01-27-2008, 08:30 PM
it was probably sesgia that bought them all..he prolly just wanted advertising for his shop.....

I can tell you with 100% certainty, that's not true. I have ten LC 110 Zebra Sardines to prove it. :twisted: :mrgreen:

ghetto dad
01-27-2008, 08:37 PM

I can tell you with 100% certainty, that's not true. I have ten LC 110 Zebra Sardines to prove it. :twisted: :mrgreen:

LOL!!! dude, you already have 400 LC's....geez.....

Wingnut
01-27-2008, 09:06 PM
Steve, I have four hundred and TEN... :bigsmile:
Missed ya at SARL today.

ghetto dad
01-27-2008, 09:20 PM
Missed ya at SARL today.
youre probably the only one wingnut...thanks for that though, it made me all warm and fuzzy inside...lol.... :D hey, some guys is looking for an aquaduct guide man.....you should take him up on that, make some side $......

GD

Wingnut
01-27-2008, 09:34 PM
Missed ya at SARL today.
youre probably the only one wingnut...thanks for that though, it made me all warm and fuzzy inside...lol.... :D hey, some guys is looking for an aquaduct guide man.....you should take him up on that, make some side $......

GD

Have him contact Striper Bill. :wink:
Me, a guide?... you can't teach luck! :rofl:

ronniek524
01-28-2008, 10:07 AM
Missed ya at SARL today.

GD

Have him contact Striper Bill. :wink:
Me, a guide?... you can't teach luck! :rofl:

:secret: :secret: :secret:
They don't need to know that!

Fisherman57
01-28-2008, 09:05 PM
I have four hundred and TEN... :bigsmile:

Make that 408! :lol:

Thanks for giving "Wingnut Pug" the green light on getting a few of the LC's he's been guarding for you!..... :lol:

PM me a pic of the "custom" when ya receive it. :wink:

Heading out in the AM after the Hali's.....

Wingnut
01-28-2008, 10:13 PM
I have four hundred and TEN... :bigsmile:

Make that 408! :lol:

Thanks for giving "Wingnut Pug" the green light on getting a few of the LC's he's been guarding for you!..... :lol:

PM me a pic of the "custom" when ya receive it. :wink:

Heading out in the AM after the Hali's.....

Ha Ha, no problem Dana... from one Pug owner to another. :mrgreen:

The "custom" LC paint job is going to look sick! He's doing six of them for me, thanks for the hook up buddy. :thumb:

Good luck on the Butt hunt tomorrow... weather should be nice, thinking about going myself. Call me when you're done. :wink:

ghetto dad
01-28-2008, 10:23 PM
wingnut said butt hunt..lol

sesgia
01-28-2008, 11:45 PM

Reall Jesse? I would be very :evil: if they did that to me!

Hey John, why the heck would they not sell as many lures to a person as they want?
I would think they would be happy to take the guys money? I know that sometimes a business puts limits on the number of items during a sale, but at normal prices why limit the number of items you can buy?

One_Leg

i don't know i wasn't there why don't you ask wingnut

sesgia
01-29-2008, 12:22 AM
ok guys and wingnut i can get hold of some Salty Chome lucky craft lure if your intrested please let me know befor i order

kichigai1
01-30-2008, 06:23 PM
you need an aqueduct guide? :mrgreen:

PM me I might be interested :D + the surf