PDA

View Full Version : Cabrillo

cglant
01-19-2008, 03:54 PM
Fished Cabrillo this morning boy did it start off cold. This was my first trip to Cabrillo, it was good to go explore a new harbor. Headed out to the bait barge to see how my new bait tank sytem would work. YMIN was nice enough to come over and say hi around 930 or so. By ten o'clock it was hot out I had my board shorts and a t-shirt on. Only one solid bite today even with the live bait skunko for me. Sorry I couldnt stick around Funjunkie maybe we can fish somewhere in OC next time. Good to meet some people from the board. Hope you guys did better after I left. Sorry, what was your buddies name YMIN. See ya later

Baseballer44
01-19-2008, 05:20 PM
Too bad on the stinker. Im sure it was still worth it to be out.

ymin72
01-19-2008, 05:55 PM
Whats up Cory. Glad you made it out today. Beautiful day to be out on the water.

Some action after you left. I manage to land a legal sand bass. Took a photo and went back for the next guy. One of the Baytubers landed a 30" halibut right where we were fishing. Too bad you had to leave early. It could have been yours.....

Joe didnt make it out til after 1pm. We stayed out for few hours. Joe managed to catch lotta snags on the kelp. :lol:

Anyways great meeting you and hope to fish with you again in the near future.

Funjunkie74
01-19-2008, 05:59 PM
Joe didnt make it out til after 1pm. We stayed out for few hours. Joe managed to catch lotta snags on the kelp. :lol:

You say that as if I was the only one getting SNAGGED....Mike... :wink:

FJ74

ymin72
01-19-2008, 06:06 PM
:lol: :wink: