PDA

View Full Version : how does the saying goes??????

Justonemore
01-18-2008, 10:02 AM
If you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day.
If you teach a man to fish, he will eat for a lifetime.

:shock: :shock: Wrong!!!!!!!!!

If you teach a man to fish, he will be divorce and broke, his wife will leave him, because he is never around, always fishing, he will get fired from his job, because his job performance dropped, because if he is not fishing he is thinking about fishing, and he is always broke, because he spend all his money on reels, rods, lures, and more reels, rods, and lures. I am not talking from experience, I am just saying.
:lol: :lol: :bang: :bang:

Bobbyk
01-18-2008, 10:49 AM
ooooooooookkkkkkkkkkay

one_leg
01-18-2008, 10:54 AM
Hey BobbyK, how ya doing bro?

O_L

Bobbyk
01-18-2008, 02:32 PM
I'm alright how are you Alan

one_leg
01-18-2008, 05:03 PM
Bobby, I'm doing all right!

I will be seeing you on Sunday, right?

O_L

ghetto dad
01-18-2008, 08:59 PM
WE HAVE A ROOM FOR THIS GUYS!!!

lol..thanks for the thread man!!!!

victor101
01-18-2008, 09:31 PM
I am not talking from experience, I am just saying.

SURE.........

jerkit-1
01-23-2008, 12:53 AM
If you teach a man to fish, he will eat for a lifetime.

:shock: :shock: Wrong!!!!!!!!!

If you teach a man to fish, he will be divorce and broke, his wife will leave him, because he is never around, always fishing, he will get fired from his job, because his job performance dropped, because if he is not fishing he is thinking about fishing, and he is always broke, because he spend all his money on reels, rods, lures, and more reels, rods, and lures. I am not talking from experience, I am just saying.
sounds like a liberal blog to me! Quote;I am not talking from experience (he has no experience) Quote;I am just saying(B.S.) watch out for these guys , Yourfishing future is at stake.

CoffeaRobusta
01-25-2008, 04:46 PM
If you teach a man to fish, he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day long.

Then of course there's the Dan Quayle quote:
"If you give a person a fish, they'll fish for a day. But if you train a person to fish, they'll fish for a lifetime."

victor101
01-26-2008, 08:14 PM
then theres "If you give a man a fish, he will have dinner. If you teach a man to fish, he will be late for dinner."

Oz
01-26-2008, 08:50 PM
if a man goes thru that he has no self control on priorities in life :roll: :lol:

willis949
01-27-2008, 03:05 PM
I think it goes"Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night...Light a man on fire and keep him warm for the rest of his life."

jerkit-1
01-27-2008, 08:36 PM
""""Whew!"""" Thanks all, I feel much better now.