PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Fisherfolk

Fish Yeller
01-16-2008, 10:28 PM
Hi,

I found this site about a week ago and I have been reading it several times a day ever since. I finally decided to get with the program and sign up.(No more lurking) What a great site! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the reports and getting to know some of the regulars through their posts. I nearly fall out of my chair laughing every time I see the "T.O. Goes WFO" post. (Love the snowman, sorry to hear Trolly has been outed) I also really dig the enthusiasm of folks getting their PF's & PB's. NICE Striper Getum818!

I have been fishing for most of my life on and off. I returned to CA about two years ago and I haven't been freshwater fishing since I got back here. I plan on rectifying that this weekend, probably at Piru. My kid and I are getting that itch that must be scratched since we didn't get out most of last year. We've done some saltwater but our first love is freshwater. To say my kid loves catching and eating crappie is an understatement. I like catching anything with gills but I release a large majority of them. I plan on getting something that floats and will carry both us in the not too distant future. I don't know if it will be a boat or something else but I really like the idea of a kayak. Easy to transport and can get into all kinds of water.

I'll let you know what I find up at Piru or wherever we wind up going.

Anyhow, I look forward to getting to know you all and thanks for a great site.

Have a crappie day,
Fish Yeller

Fisherman57
01-16-2008, 10:34 PM
Welcome to the board Fish Yeller!

Granny Fish
01-16-2008, 10:51 PM
Welcome Fish Yeller! Looking forward to your future reports. Any pics of your kayak?

one_leg
01-17-2008, 12:48 AM
Fish Yeller, welcome to the FNN message boards.

I eagerly await your reports, and the accompanying pics.

One_Leg

SoCalGuy7
01-17-2008, 10:53 AM
Welcome.....Thanks for coming out of the lurking closet.... :lol:

Looking forward to your posts!
SCG7

Troutman65
01-17-2008, 12:58 PM
Welcome to FNN

Troutman65

Fish Yeller
01-17-2008, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to meeting you all out on the water in the near future.

Welcome Fish Yeller! Looking forward to your future reports. Any pics of your kayak?

Hey Granny, I'm still trying to decide what I want to get so no pix yet. Soon though I hope. :wink:

Fish Yeller

saintarv
01-18-2008, 06:30 PM
Welcome!

Wingnut
01-20-2008, 07:34 PM
Welcome, have fun! :mrgreen:

BIGRED KILLA
01-21-2008, 07:27 PM
Welcome to FNN.

Bigred

rocklee